Thread: Bassmania Anglers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin

Bassmania Anglers

We will try to keep this board as up to date as possible with Bassmainia info. This section can be used by Bassmania Anglers to discuss the series. The Bassmania News Board will contain posts with Schedules, Entry forms, News from Andy etc. it is a read only board so that important info doesn't get lost or buried.

sds
    Now that BM is holding their Classic at Ontario Place, I can drop the family, rent a peddleboat, and get in some prefishing!

cheers
    sds

Toronto Classic

I think it's a great idea to have the Classic in T.O. Funny how we discussed this on length on the other board. Any one like to guess what weight it would take over three days to win???????? :?

I just wonder what the boundries would be-I dont imagine they would let you flip the docks on the swan ride-Id say 3-days 50 lbs-weather permitting you could have a lot of water to yourself.

I no it's way to early but were's the launch and who does secruity.

When B.A.S.S went to Chicago they had a book of out of bounds areas.

I've already heard that Ont. Place is out of bounds.

And this Toronto Harbour Pass the way the timing is I would what to start in 2004 and go a couple times so in the spring of 2005 theres one week to get ready and i would at least no my way around.

I can't wait for the challenge.

Garnet

Hi Garnet, Andy is away for a few days but when he returns I will get him to post all the info he can for this event.

sds
    I would love to hear "Alotta Palotta" - bet he has much to tell us! I am looking forward to seeing all the new changes for this year .............especially how "sds" will look waaaaay down the digital board! :P
    cheers
    sds
    :*
    PS: I think that starting positions should be determined by "Peddle boat jousting"in the Ontario Place cove.

Charles

paddle boat jousting for blast-off...

Hey that doesn't sound that far fetched if you ask me... After all, that's sorta how they determined weigh-in order at the Phenix Open in 1999. Bumper boats with $40K rigs and a pontoon boat that was half submarine... lol

Seriously though, they've come a long ways since then and every year seems smoother and better run. I look forward to this year with the electronic scoreboard and I certainly eagerly anticipate the Phenix again this year.

Charles

My partner and I are doing our first Pikemania this year -is anyone else going?

Had a BLAST at Pikemania last year and will be there again this year! Great way to start the season...hope to see everyone there!!!

Shawn

Tubeman
    Just send off our entry fees for Quintes Bassmania walleye. Cant wait to get out there and start fishing....1 day to go. :.

Mary and Mike Nabulsi