Thread: WTC Quinte

WTC Quinte

Congrats to Mike and Mary Nabulsi on their win at the Walleye Tour Championship on the Bay of Quinte.

cheers
    Shawn

Charles

Congrats!

Looks like you did better than you suspected. Way to go!

Charles

Perseverence pays off!!! Even though it was a tough day for all, it's a good start for the highly coveted Team of the Year title!!! 5 events left...who's going to take it this year???:?
    Canada/US this weekend...gonna be a good one!!!

Tubeman
    Thanks guys, I only wish we had the time to fish the rest of Andys walleye circuit. It was our first time fishing a Bassmania event and I would definetely recommend it to anyone. Andy and Vita are great folks and work very hard at what they do.

We have another walleye event on Quinte this weekend with the Quinte Fishing Series. Lets hope the fish want to eat alittle more than last weekend !!

Mike Nabulsi

You could have called

Congrats bud, you know that you could have called and told me. I will bet that you never woould have figured this. Congradulate Mary for me as well. Talk to ya later...
    Dave Bairstow...:P

Is trolling allowed in all walleye events?

You can troll in any Bassmania Tournament. No Anchoring is a rule even with Mark Ridgway at a basmania meeting saying that the mortality rates are so low that theres no case for additional rules.

Garnet

sds
    POKE POKE >............and if you go to Teddy's, Garnie will be there to slap you with a big Corned Beef Sandwich!!!
    Teach you all to snub his anchor!
    cheers
    sds

Tubeman
    We are looking forward to meeting the "anchor man" on June 5th at your BASS meeting. I've heard your techniques work very well !