4 Chris Marling/Mark Plaunt 20.79
    5 Mike Loughlin/Jeff Slute 19.98
    6 Ian Speare 16.19
    7 Gary Martins/Marcello Carbone 14.88
    8 Charles Nahm/Kal Lin 12.71
    9 Guy Papineau/Sye Phengchanh 12.44
    10 Jamie Kennedy/Paul O'Connor 10.66

sds
    Hey Charles, Can you also post fields size with your results.........that is always the second question that enters my mind
    cheers
    sds

jigster

Boy oh boy Charles.........

with the amount of time that you personally spend on the BM topic I think that Andy and Vita should 1 pay you a wage 2 hire you to be thier web page admin, lol , as you spend alot of time posting all of BM 's results on this site.
    What's up with thier web page person? He's/ she's way far behind on thier updates!!! I'd like to see all of the standings, not just the " pertinent " ones ( ie- top 10 ). That way , maybe I'll see my name !!! lol

waterdog
    Thanks for the update Charles, it's great to see someone lending a helping hand.
    JP

Admin

Jigster

I've been offering to post results, news, announcements etc. for a few years now to several of the tournament series. Andy and Vita are busy people and can't always get their info out as fast as they'd like to, we are happy to be able to help them out. I asked Charles if he would like to take care of Bassmania info and he agreed, being a supporter of the BM series I am sure he is going to do very well at it.

Charles

I\'ll take those requests under advisement :)

I do have all the information, I was just trying for brevity's sake to keep it to 10 placings per event and to the people that would currently qualify for the Muskoka Classic. I don't want to step on any toes, and the full standings I imagine will be placed on the Bassmania site at some time. Furthermore, Vita and Andy always have printouts on hand at the events of the standings. If Bruce and Vita don't mind, I can make the effort to post the full standings here as well. It will not take much more of my time.

And as far as Vita/Andy owing me anything Jigster, it's actually Bruce that owes me! lol. j/k. I'm always glad to lend a helping hand, Vita and Andy care a lot about our sport and about making it better and Bruce gives us this avenue to air our thoughts on some issues even though most people seem afraid (or are too lazy) to contribute their own opinions on things.

Peace,
    Charles

sds
    true true...........but I WILL get over that fear Charlie! Sometime in the near future, I will open up and say what IS on my mind! :.

Now let's see the field sizes !

sds