Thread: Where's the updates from LAST weekend???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jigster

Where\'s the updates from LAST weekend???

Ha, ha. I've been moving for almost a week and haven't been on the net for almost as long! ( Can you say .....WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS??? )
    Charles .......I don't see any post's about last weekends tournaments on Six Mile and Gloucester? What gives? lol:P
    Also...........WHEN are Andy and Vita going to get a results area on thier page? :?
    Just curious.

Charles

Dude, you need to relax...

Andy and Vita are very very busy... They ran 3 events last weekend and are hosting an important meeting tonight in Bobcaygeon to get angler input for next season... And then are hosting another 3 events this weekend. I think we can cut them a little slack... Besides, if anyone is ever really that concerned or interested, just show up to an event and they have printouts in the trailer.

When I get the results, they will be posted as I normally get the results up as soon as I receive them, as of course, I have nothing better to do than to please youse guys... lol

Charles

jigster

LOL

WHAT?? You don't aim to please?? What's going on here??? Isn't the admin supposed to keep an eye on things for us?:?
    Come on Charles ............get with it! Hit Andy and Vita for a " paid position " and I'm sure things with be posted quickly!!
    I'm fishing Balsam this weekend so I'll get a " printout " then !:P
    SLACKER!!!!!! lol