Thread: New alternative to trophys

Admin

New alternative to trophys

At the AGM Garrett Green from Northern Exposure Pewter showed off his Christmas Tree Ornaments (see the Announcement page), all proceeds go to Team Ontario. Very nice work!!

He also had some of the new series of medalion style awards with him. Several clubs were interested in these so I wanted to let everyone know about them. They come in sets of 3, Gold, Silver, Bronze, with a ribbon attached. One side shows a Smallmouth, the other side shows a Largemouth. Winner names could be engraved on either side of the medalion at your local engraving shop, if required. Garrett can be reached at 1-800-653-7959 or email nepewter@on.aibn.com

Those look great, Garret did some amazing mugs for use a few years ago, they were a great raffle prize and sold well ofr the club.
    His work is amazing.

All proceeds go to Team Ontario

Hello Guys

As the Team Mom / Manager for 2004, these 3 medals are simply put wonderful. For those that hand out plaques at your fishing tournaments, why not seriously consider a medal. Gold, Silver and bronze. Garrett Green (who is a returning member on Team Ontario 2004) has really stepping up and trying his best to help raise funds for the Team to travel to South Dakota next September.

Remember to mention this post remember to your local club. (For further information see the Announcement Page, its just one click away at the top right corner of Big Fat Bass.)

Season Greetings

Ken Hamilton
    2004 Team Ontario Manager

Admin
    I don't think the Team gets anythink from the medals, or do they??

I thought it was just from the ornaments.

both

The Team gets from both the Medals and Ornaments. I have already givien away 2 ornaments to friends so far this year.

Ken

Cool.......

I was going to show the club the set of medals I borrowed at the meeting and suggest that we get a few sets of them for next year, if this is the case I'll suggest we stock up for a few years ;-)

BTW......

There will be a few fund raising events to help send Jamie down to the states. We are expecting a detailed list very soon.

On behalf of...

If Tri-City Bassmasters is able and willing to support the Team. A big Thank you to all a head of time.

Season Greetings

Ken Hamilton
    Team Ontario Manager 2004

Great idea.

I will bring this up with the club( if they don't know about it already from the meeting ). Take up less space too! lol