Thread: 1st Annual Limit Out Hawgtown Ice Fishing Event (Pictures are in Photo Album)

1st Annual Limit Out Hawgtown Ice Fishing Event (Pictures are in Photo Album)

Hawgtown Bassmasters Toronto club is having there first annual ice fishing derby on Feburary 5th 2005 on Lake Simcoe. This is a fun derby for all member and guests who would like to attend. Please call me at 416 654 1022 or email me at fjpadamo@hotmail.com to reserve and for time and place.

Frank Adamo

Russ
    Hey Frank I was out on the ice last weekend and had a great time with the old man. We must have got over 100 perch but like we have seen recently you have to weed through a lot of 9inc'ers but got a couple over 12inc. This will be a great time if the weather holds and if we head out for Roaches Point there was lots of vehicles out on the ice.
    See you all there!

Saturday Feb 5th Perch Event (any questions U2U Phill, Frank or Frank)

Update Gents,

Meet: Tim Hortons by Glenwoods and Queensway.

Time: 8ish.

Lunch: 1:30ish Riverside Resturant. Say they will try their best to have room
    for us.(Sat and they are busy)

Car pool from Tims if we have to and then follow each other up to Roaches.
    Stoping for bait at harrys on the way 3.50 for a scoop of minnows(lots in a
    scoop)
    This is an open event to kids, wives, girlfriends avid anglers, with some great fisherman willing to help and teach techniqes. A fun day meeting and getting to know people and friends. I hope the weather shows some Love that day, if it was like Sunday WOW I'll bring sun screen and a towel. lol . This is to be fun filled event with tons of Laughter. Mr Adamo has provided 4 plaques for 1st 2nd 3rd big fish and one for the smallest fish. One entry of each a big or small fish. I'd like to Thank Frank Adamo and Phill Harrison for their hard work. Any questions please contact one of the three Amigo's. lol

If you have extra ice rods/reels and tackle please bring them. Any questions email me or the 2 FF's....Rotundo and Adamo.

Looks like fun
    prizes...

Cheers,

Wives? Girlfriends? That's it Frank I'm out.

I thought this was supposed to be fun.

Urs I am glad to see that you will be attending. Look forward to spending a fun day on the ice with you guy's. PS: The wives are there to hold the laddle and clean the fish!LOL!

Boy, the weather gods are treating us to some great weather for this event.

If you have augers bring them, my truck was broken into by virgina beach and a pile of stuff was stolen, including some fin Bore augers while I was scouting for this event.

Bring your sunscreen.

Your right Phill it looks like God is on our side. The weather feels like spring. You gotta love it! See everyone at Tim's. I take my coffee DD!

AWESOME DAY ON THE LAKE WEATHER WISE

Gino DiMatteo was the winner of the 1st Annual Limit Out Hawgtown Bass Masters Family Fun Ice Fishing Tournament. 2nd went to Urs Duelberg and 3rd was Dimitri Spyropoulos and smallest fish was dominated by Steve Spagnolo.lol that fish was a mounter. tee hee hee. The Tourney paid to 5th with a tie split by Phil Harrison and John Dicarlo. The event had just over 30 participants with gift bags for all. It was a tough day for fish but a beautiful day to be on the lake. Dave Chong donated a door prize which was raffled off and won by team #5 Luke and Rimas Rayba. I hope everyone had a good time and I'd like to thank you all for comming and and making this a big success. Also I'd like to thank my partner Frank Adamo who put his soul into this event with four Awesome plaques and gift bags and hard work. Food and snacks were supplied by Donny Aloisi, a warm thank you to him. I'd also like to thank my girlfriend Sharon for her hard work and imput on this event she took a big interest in this event and backed us in every area. Also I would like to thank Dave Chong for everything he's done and for being a great friend, this event would not be the same without his support and imput. Thank You All. We got some great pictures and I hope we could get them to you for all to see. OH Phil also got a bonus fish landing a white fish which caused a big stir and buzz throughout the field. Good job. Well Done.

Limit Out

Frank

Well I'd just like to say thank you to the two Franks (Adamo and Rotundo) for their effort in making this a fun little event to fish. I must say I was a bit scepticle but was I wrong. Great bunch of guys and some good laughs. Definitely a must do again next year.

So here's my thanks to the two Franks. Well done.

Take it easy
    Urs Duelberg

I had a fun time Frank& Frank! thanks for the invite -got a great tan! the perch on the east side of the lake dont like me but I still had a fun day,looking foeward to redeeming myself next year thanks again F&F and of course Chonger-nice meeting the rest of the guys also.Mark

It was a great day on the ice, the weather could not of been better. Good times.

Perch'n was alittle sporatic, but all in all a great day.

Trying to pull a whitey up a 4in hole in 18 inches of ice was quite a task with a 2lb leader. Thanks to Jarrod and his 10in jiffy I was able to land this lucky fish!

Considering annual is in the title I look forward to next year...

Cheers.

What a fun day! Thanks to everyone who participated in the deby! It was enjoyable for me to see all those familiar faces again and to shoot the breeze with them. A speacial thanks to Frank Rotundo, David Chong, and Phill Harrison for all there help and support in putting this event together and making it such a success! And can't forget Sharron who helped us organize and run the event. Without her we men would be lost! Thanks so much! Congrats to all the winners in the derby! Job well done! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did. See all you guy's at next years derby! Thanks!

Frank Adamo

Russ
    Thanks Frank"s" great time ! nice to get out with the boyz ...

Go to Photo Albums for pictures of the event

Hi, If anyone wants to check out pictures from the 1st Annual Limit Out Ice Fishing Event go to photo albums, User galleries, then under Frank Rotundo click and enjoy. Dave Chong and I have more pictures if anyone is interested U2U either of us, thank you. We had a great time and I want to thank everyone who participated. All the Best and remember to

Limit Out

Frank

Thanks to Frank Rotundo, David Chong, Sharon, and Tasha for the great picture's. Nice job! Only wish I could stop crying in most of the picture's. It was an emotional day for me!LOL. Should've kept the glasses on!?LOL Check them out!

Frank