Thread: NON-BOATER-PARTNER

NON-BOATER-PARTNER

This should prove to be interesting,LOOKING for partner,to fish the Full ,Quinte Fishing Series:?:roll:....Thanks...ROCKET......................... ........:?Still no serious takers yet,a couple of inquiries,that's all,must have heard of past experiences with a few other past partners,those were back in the day's of the HYDROSTREAM-Idioacy rides,those are all over,have slowed down,15mph,to 65,much safer???LOL?LOL,..I just might show my next partner,where those,7's and 8's really are:*:roll:.......Thanks....ROCKET

what happened to the netman? :? cooley not fishin?

Family and work obligations first,daughter-college,he also can catch them when it counts...Thanks...ROCKET...

that's understandable, good luck in your search Rocket

Hi Robert,

I may be intrested if your willing to take on someone who is fairly new to the tournament fishing scene. What would it require on my part??

Thanks,

Stephen

Thanks for the reply Steve,I'll U2U you,with some details.....Thanks...ROCKET...

I would be intrested in fishing that tour I'm from ajax and i am a serious bass angler. send me some details , my only down fall is i would have start pre-fishing like crazy !! my water on Quinte is limited.

NO TAKERS??????

eyefish
    I might be interested...fished tournies for 5 years now...drop me a line

Todd