Thread: Glad to be here

Glad to be here

After being a long time lurker and occasional poster, I decided to take the plunge and put my money (although not too much of it, thanks Bruce) and put something back into BFB in exchange for my own little corner to yak.

For those of you who don't know me or Paddletales, a little history. We are located about 30 miles South of Ottawa in Winchester. I am a tournament angler myself, competing in the Renegade bass circuit. My store, Paddletales, is dedicated primarily to providing tournament grade tackle to the competitive angler. We take great pride in our store, and the service that you can expect. We are open 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. 7 days a week. (We own a video store as well, hence the extended hours) We ship all over North America via express mail. If you would like to contact us, we can be reached at 888 886 8815 or ed@paddletales.com You can also visit our website at www.paddletales.com

Thanks

Ed Puddephatt alias "the Toobinator"

Paddletales

I think all us Eastern Ontario bass anglers will confirm that Ed and Sandi are outstanding in their sales and service to us. Everything from their thursday night gatherings and the Paddletales travelling road shows, you will enjoy your experience with them. When your there, as Ed to tell you the joke about ________.?LOL

Ed - C ya friday at the Blind Anglers event.

Pepe

Welcome abroad, Ed! Although I do not get out east as often as I would like, your operation definitely has a superb reputation! Best of Luck!
    Cheers,
    Dave

Ed and Sandy don't have customers. They have friends.

Hey Ed, good see you take the plunge ! For those that have not met the Toobinator, he's a class act.

Excellent service

I've had the good fortune of dealing with Ed on a number of occasions and the service was outstanding.

Tim

howdy neighbour

I can't believe I haven't been up to see your digs yet!
    I've read some very nice things about you guys and I just have to find out for myself. I'm just a pitching cast away in Mburg and during the winter months I need my fishing fix by being surrounded by rubber and rods (oops! That didn't come out right.).
    I look forward to meeting you guys.
    What do you take in your coffees?

come on up

Tim: If you are coming up for a visit, Thursday evenings are a good time. We have "The waters stiff and I can't go bass fishing" club get together. Actually, it's not a club, just a reason to stand around and talk bass fishing. It originally was a winter event (hence the name), but the last couple years has continued on throughout the summer.

We are also planning a big in-store event for November 19th. More on that will be posted as the date gets closer.

Ed

Good to see someone else who likes to by Tackle and talk about it 13 months a year.
    Good luck and I hope this brings you new customers.

If any of you want to shop in a store that is geared to the tournament angler then take the drive, you want be sorry.

Peter