Tips Tourney July 8,9th Belleville
    QFS July 15,16th Belleville
    QFS Aug 6th Deseronto
    QFS Aug 27th Trenton
    QFS Classic Sept. 23/24 Belleville

Entry fees 150. for 1 days
    220. for 2 days

Membership fee 40.00

bumped, now the dates are in. Bruce, please help Pete with his Java error problem.

2006 dates

Thanks to Mike ( the new Dad) Nabulsi for posting the dates on the site for me. I have been having trouble posting and viewing on my computer so he helped me out. Charles, hope you got the info you were looking for - its been awhile since I've seen you. Maybe we'll hook up next summer again.
    2006 will be the Series 10th anniversary season and we hope to add a new twist or two and or extras for the year and I will keep everyone posted as they develop. All for now, take care, good fishing, Pete
    P.S. the Quinte Classic is Sept. 23/24 - just to clarify!!

Is the membership fee per angler or per team?
    thanks
    Aric

Q.F.S. - membership fees??

Hi Aric - the membership fees are $40.00 per person per year payable at your first tournament entered. As with most other tournament circuits, the Series uses this money to pay the rather substantial liability insurance fees that are now out there. We do give some product/items back to the anglers upon payment of fees so it won't hurt quite so much!! We managed to stay away from membership fees for a number of years but we just can't do it anymore. Hope this answers your question - come on down to the "Bay" in 2006, we have a great bunch of anglers here and do have a lot of FUN too!!
    Take care, Pete Thompson, Tournament Director

So am I to assume that there is only one 2-day T? Or is it just a typo?:!:?

2 day tournaments??

Hey Shawn - sorry it's taken so long to post a reply to your question. We have one two day tournament in July this coming year and also the Quinte Classic in Sept. - this tournament is also open to any anglers who wish to fish it. At the Classic, we have numerous draws and additional prizes we give out at this final tournament of the year as well as our "Team of the Year" and runner up prizes. Check this site in the new year as the Series will have a special announcement coming out soon which will make next year, our tenth anniversary season a little more special!!
    Take care, Happy New Year!! Pete