Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quinte! maybe??????

Quinte! maybe??????

Ted has suggested that if there is enough interest and commitment on going to Quinte, he may add it to the schedule. if you are committed to doing a Top Bass event there, please post it here.?LOL

this will be a 1 day event only!

Im in...one Quinte would be good.

Yes to the Q!

Well i was a little discouraged when i seen that there was no quinte events. If quinte is on the schedual in in for sure. I'd do 2,3,4, or more events. Bring on the mighty Q!!!

I believe a better way to ask the question would be, how many people would be interested in fishing quinte in place of scugog! The schedule would look much better with quinte events in place of the scugogs. Way better fishing out in the bay, smallies and largies.

Pistole Pete and I will be there name the date!!!!!
    Tim

what Ted is thinking of doing is, if there is enough of a commitment for Quinte, he will replace 1 Scugog event with a Quinte. it's all about the numbers!?LOL

What you mean Larry is, it's all about money.?LOL

number of anglers! to go to Quinte for 2 days last year was a loss, due to the number of anglers that showed up. day 2 was a disaster , as far as entries. so the number of anglers = the dollars for payout. Teds looking at the expense for the guys as well. I'm sure anyone who went there last year, can attest to the cost for the 2 days. hotel, gas, and meals really adds up quick for anglers and staff alike!?LOL

Bring on Quinte......

Fished it this year and would absolutely fish it next year if it is scheduled.

Quinte sounds like a good plan to me. Who can deny the quality of this fish factory!

Michael

I'm in for quinte.
    Didn't fish it last year, coz boat broke down.

Jimmy

Quinte

Fished it last year for the first time,what a fish factory.Would definately go there again.It was the most productive two days of bass fishing my partner and I have ever had.The location also had ample parking and a great launch.

I spoke with Ted and he is going to stick with the schedule as originally posted for the up coming season. Sorry maybe next year guys & girls.

Nooooooooo....

I've always wanted to fish the Q. Never have. We missed the 05 events at Quinte due to mechanical problems too. Bummed because that was the destination I was most excited about.

Will Ted not reconsider?

Matt

Quinte

I doubt Ted will reconsider. We had a great time there last year, what a fishery! Fields were low, even though all kinds of teams said they would go. Too bad, great hotels, restaurants, launch ramp, and the Q itself were all fantastic.