The club has been around for a long time. They move their meetings around to different restaurants and locations. They meet consistantly for 3 months then move.

They meet either on Sunday for brunch or Tuesday mornings at 6:30 am for breakfast. They work it so its less than two weeks between each meeting. They all sit and have a meal together. This way the menu changes. Except the breakfast place. Its always the same location. Last I heard it was a Smitty's or a Denny's?

I did not know this until I was told that the club has a closed membership right now.

There is no formal executive. Except the guy that does all the current phoning around right now. He's like my big brother. My parents adopted him, not formally just opened our home to him 25 years ago. He is the youngest in the group. There are 15 boaters and 10 anglers. Tim is 44. The average age is 55 and up. There are two guys before I forget that man the financial books. Neither one likes the other so the club has let them keep an eye on each other for the last 10 years or so.

They are a bunch of retired workers that have lived in the area pretty much all their lives. Tim only got in because of his neighbour a cross the street, who is 70+ years young got him in. Someone died in the club so the club let him in 2 years ago.

There is a waiting list from what I have been informed. Most also attend the same church too as it was started in a church basement in 1977. They are all into trout and pike fishing. Church is not a requirement! LOL!

They do a lot of fundraising quietly for kids. Most are with the Lions Club or other groups like the Shriners. I don't think any are fishing tournaments in this province. Not that they are too old. Well yes they are according to them. They like helping others.

I do know that a few fish B.A.S.S. events, only at the club level in places like Florida as most again are retired. There are also a couple of vets from WWII. Which makes this a tight group of friends.

If I hear anything I will share it with you and Todd.