Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Mercer and John Noel - seminar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dave Mercer and John Noel - seminar

Dave Mercer and John Noel will be giving a seminar on “Finding Sponsorship and latest news and information with regards to Hummingbird and Minn Kota” on Monday April 10, 2006 at 7:30pm.

Independent Durham Downtown's Bass Club meeting is on Monday April 10 at 7:30 pm at Tee’s & Cue’s in Oshawa. Our guest speakers will be Dave Mercer and John Noel. Dave has been on a whirlwind tour speaking all over the province and John will bring all the latest news and information with regards to Hummingbird and Minn Kota.
    Just a reminder about the EARLY BIRD entry fee for all six club events deadline is this meeting 10/04/06. The cost is $125.00 for all six events or $35.00 per event after Aprils meeting.
    Also we will be having our TACKLE SWAP don’t forget to bring your old/not used fishing stuff. Show up a little earlier and we’ll have an area set up for you.
    Look forward to seeing some new faces.

Jay does ur club have a website??

Codie

Hey Codie

Our club does not have a website (under construction). As Jay said we are an idependant club with over 40 members. Our membership includes boaters, non boaters and we have junior members. We hold monthly meetings with guest speakers and we also run a club tournament circuit with six events, ranging form perch to bass.

Anyone interested in learning more about our sport come out to a meeting.

all in all its a great cub !! from the new guy to the avid angler I invite all to come and sit in on a meeting and see what we are all about !

hey guys,
    what is the tourny schedule?.....wondering if i would be able to make them.

thx

Dan come down to our meeting this monday and check us out

...well, check the club out anyways.....

Is this club "connected" with anyone else?

Might be interested :*

Dan

Hey Dunner

Thinking of heading down Monday night. Like the fact that it is local and Indepedent.

Jeff

Hey Jeff,

If it is local and independent sounds like I'm in ....if they will have me?

Is there a hazing???:O:OI don't wan to have to be Harry's you know what for a day...or worse yet wash the Triton...

Monday? when and where?

Dan

Danny,

Come on out Monday night. I owe you a beer anyway. There's a tackle swap going on as well. Perhaps you'll get something for the Skeeter if you through it on a table. Jay will be happy to put a tag on it for you.

This is a totally independant club, although we try to get someone from all the circuits to do a promo at least once a year.

Beside Dan, if you bring your clubs down around 6:00, we can hit some golf balls in one of the six simulators.

Harrison

club meetings are at tee's and q's in oshawa off of thickson road. meeting starts around 730....great club with great tournies and payouts....

I have not beelonged to a club in probably 15 yrs.

I thot i"d go check out their last meetin to see wat its about, and also to do a dine and dash with Phil ( I'll buy? ) Harrison :O:?

Aside frum almost gettin arrested on my way out, I had a great time, met meny of my frendly competitors/ fellow danglers:O,learned qwite abit about thee elusive prickerel frum a fella frum Bowgusville and now i have a severe twitch every ten seconds, cauzed by the golf balls hittin the screens around us.........i keep wantin to duck........

Anyhoo, I'v signed up and ima comin down again munday. Not sure if Chris is gunna make it tho.

See ya there.

Brutal eh Jimmy!! :O Me bad. I called the next day.

My partner Andrew has been trying to get me to come out to your club. Perhaps Monday may be a good time to start coming out... considering we don't have any sponsors. lol

Kirk