Thread: What do you like?

What do you like?

I just wanted to get people's opinions about what they enjoy about Fishing BM. Obviously, people reading this may be biased, but my partner and I are thinking about the Extreme series and having never fished BM I just wanted to get a sense of the series in general.

The last Saturday in June, is there a better day!

Michael

Michael, what I like about the CSFL is that both Vita and Andy are very approachable and answer your questions straight up. All events are timely and the weigh in is always an event in itself, all good! The kids (only because they are younger than me) they employee are good at there job and very friendly for 5:30 AM every weekend.

Give them a try there are plenty of choices out there.

Just my 2 cents worth....

Andy and Vita have worked very hard at making their series a success. Very approachable, great staff. As a plus, they are working at creating opportunities for the anglers to mingle as well. The weigh in show is becoming a lot better, so that I can now, after a few years say hello to some of the anglers by name. Hard to do without the show.
    Always approachable for advice and help. Two years ago my batteries gave up the ghost on Couch, and Andy came to my aid by delivering two new Interstates to me at the Orillia launch site. No questions, just how soon can you get there. Their not just the organizers they have become friends. Just my opinion

Pat

M.Plaunt
    Everything Pat and Doug said plus they play the National Anthem before every tournament.

Don't hear that song played enough these days

There is no other table I would rather slap my money on.
    My biased opinion

Mark Plaunt