Thread: 2007 CSFL Schedule is now available!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2007 CSFL Schedule is now available!

Does this mean that other than the XBC tournament on Rice that Andy is not hosting a 2-day circuit or Pro Bass Tour as he called it this past year?

That's correct. After next years All-Star event the Pro Tour will be in affect in 08'.

This must be wrong! Bass season does not even open till June 30th (last saturday), ergo how can the Casey open be on June 24th.
    This is also very different from what was handed out at the Classic.
    How soon can this be clarified so plans can be made?

I believe this is in the new regs, instead of the last sat in June it will now read 4th sat in June.
    I think

The regs for next year are different with Bass opening on the 23rd. Andy's pretty confident that this schedule is a good one and won't change.

I was hopeing for a six mile return,but I,ll take the back to back on Muskoka. Fun lake to learn and fish.

Looking forward to giving Glouster another shot.Windy day and no trolling motor this year ,made for a tough fish.

Couch well,if I can just keep them on that darn spinner biat:O:O.

Looking forward to next season already..................ARE WE THERE YET:P:P

couldn't andy find another lake instead of doing back to back muskoka events

Stuart, your the last guy that should complain about Muskoka with what you guys did there!!!!!

Andy looked into other venues but was having issues. It's pretty tough to beat the Muskoka Wharf if your able to book it. Great launch, lots of docks, lots of people at weigh in, restaurants, hotels, etc.

If anybody has any questions concerning the 07' schedule, give Andy a call at the office 905-640-2277

Andy looked into other venues but was having issues. It's pretty tough to beat the Muskoka Wharf if your able to book it. Great launch, lots of docks, lots of people at weigh in, restaurants, hotels, etc.
    I would have to agree Craig.Good exposure.With the A channel there also, we need to get these guys out as well,to get the sport out there.