February 22nd to 25th, Paddletales is hosting our annual Wing Ding Spring Sale Thing. Actually, it’s more of a social than a sale, but we will have a bunch of stuff on sale. The main event really is that all, or at least, most of the new stuff for 2007 will be in. We will have new arrivals from Mega Strike, Spro, Right Bite, Gambler, Booyah, Stanley, Bass Boat saver and on and on. Of course there will be a feed of fried chicken, pop and other snacks available all weekend. There is lots of free parking out back and I wouldn’t dare charge admission

The hours of the show are 9.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. all 4 days. I will have to leave early on Friday, but the store will be staffed until 9.00. The schedule will be as follows

Thursday- No pro staff through the day
Paddletales pro staff will be available Thursday night
Thursday night- The weekly The Water’s Stiff and I Can’t Go Bass Fishing Meeting will take place. Generally good for a few laughs
Thursday would be a good day to come out if you require a little more time or assistance, it’s generally not as busy as the other days.

Friday and Saturday- Pro staff from various companies will be available to help you out or answer your questions. A good time if you have questions about various rods and reels

Sunday- Wind down day. We still might have some pro staffers available. Again, a good time to come out if you require a lot of time.

Some of our specials

Abu Cardinal Spinning combo
Regularly $54.95
$34.95

Coast Knife set
Regularly $24.95
$9.95

Shimano Convergence
$45.00 (except CVC77HT)

Shimano Scimitar
$35.00

Shimano Sojourn
$28.00

Quantum tour rods
Regularly $79.95
$50.00

Eagle Claw Downrigger Combo
Regularly $84.95
$49.95

These are just a few samples. There will be more specials at the store.

For more information, call 613 774 2277 or 888 886 8815.

Ed

Paddletales