FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The COMPETITIVE SPORT FISHING LEAGUE Signs an Alliance Agreement with FORT FRANCES CANADIAN BASS CHAMPIONSHIP

Toronto, Ontario – March 13, 2007 – The Competitive Sport Fishing League (CSFL) announced today that they have officially signed an Alliance Agreement with the Fort Frances Canadian Bass Championship (FFCBC).

A deal has been struck between the CSFL and the FFCBC. The 2007 FFCBC winning team will be invited to compete in the 2008 Bassmania Classic XII (location yet to be announced). The 2007 Bassmania Classic Champions will be awarded entry into the limited field of the 2008 Fort Frances Canadian Bass Championship on Rainy Lake, a $1,250.00 value over and above the Classic grand prize.

Andrew Pallotta, of the CSFL stated, “We welcome Fort Frances on board and recognize the efforts and hard work of the organizers and the many volunteers within the community and commend their efforts. For the past 12 years, Fort Frances has successfully run an elite tournament that continues to be one of the most popular events in Northern Ontario and the Upper Midwest United States.”

FFCBC Chairman Jim Cumming stated “this is a great opportunity for our championship teams to compete against CSFL championship teams to create a truly Ontario wide fishing competition. I look forward to seeing teams from Southern Ontario compete on Northern Ontario waters and championship teams from Northwestern Ontario competing on Southern Ontario waters. I can see that this will be the beginning of a long-term relationship between the CSFL and the FFCBC. I would like to congratulate Andy Pallotta and Doug Cain for working out the arrangements for this exchange.“

Long time FFCBC board member and current Director of Angler Registrations Doug Cain said “the opportunity to send the FFCBC winners to the CSFL Bassmania Classic is a great move to unite bass anglers from different areas of Ontario. It will be interesting to see how each of the winning teams will adapt to unfamiliar waters. The FFCBC has had guaranteed positions for the winning teams of seven regional tournaments for a number of years.”

Vita Pallotta of the CSFL added “I have had the pleasure of many discussions with Doug Cain over the years and have always come away with a positive outlook on this event. It is with great pleasure that we can offer this alliance to the champions from both the FFCBC and the CSFL Bassmania Classic and give them an opportunity to represent their respective organizations. I am looking forward to working with the representatives of the FFCBC.”

Andrew Pallotta went on to say “This is a big step in the right direction as we begin to unite anglers from different regions maximizing the dynamics of the Canadian tournament industry. In working with Doug Cain through the Ontario Competitive Fishing Counsel (OCFC) it is apparent that Doug and I share the same values where competitive sport fishing is concerned. I look forward to working with the dedicated crew of volunteers in Fort Frances.”

For more information please contact:

Andrew Pallotta
Competitive Sport Fishing League
905-640-2277
www.csfl.ca
bassmania@on.aibn.com

Doug Cain
Fort Frances Canadian Bass Championship
1-800-820-FORT (3678)
www.canadianbass.com
dougcain@canadianbass.com

The Competitive Sport Fishing League is a recognized leader in the sport fishing industry which offers a comprehensive schedule for tournament anglers with over 40 annual tournaments across Southern and Eastern Ontario and has run and operated well over 300 successful events to date. No matter your skill level the CSFL has a tournament category to meet your needs. With great companies like Lund Boats, Mercury Marine, Shimano, Harris Kayot Marine, Strike King Lures, Rapala, The Toronto International Boat Show, Shake Down Sounds, Freiburger Communications and Cardinal Scales behind us, the CSFL is able to provide its customers, spectators, and supporters direct delivery of product knowledge, fishing techniques, on water strategies, and an exciting weigh in show to feast the eyes. More reasons that keep the CSFL the first choice of tournaments. Don’t just watch us grow. Come grow with us.

The Fort Frances Canadian Bass Championship is an annual Live Release Tournament held on the Canadian waters of Rainy Lake. Anglers from across North America rave about the unsurpassed quality of the healthy fishery, the beauty of Rainy Lake, the great number of volunteers, the exceptional hospitality and the unmatched sense of pride and ownership that the locals have regarding the tournament. It's more than a tournament; it's a fishing festival! Since 1995 the FFCBC has grown from a fishing tournament to a community festival. Each day more than 2500 spectators crowd onto the site for the excitement of the weigh-ins and to participate in an extensive choice of activities designed to appeal to the entire family. Great food, nightly live entertainment, talent shows are just the beginning. There are events from dawn ‘til past midnight. People who grew up in Fort Frances and have moved away plan their holidays to return to Fort Frances during the bass tournament. They claim it is like an annual all-class reunion.