Thread: Lindsay Bassmasters Presents - John Noel (April 4th 2007)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team Ontario: 2007, 2011 Jason Barnucz's Avatar

Lindsay Bassmasters Presents - John Noel (April 4th 2007)

The Lindsay Bassmasters would like to welcome John Noel to our chapter meeting on Wednesday, April 4th.

John is a very successful and knowledgeable tournament angler. John is also the Owner of Principle Outdoors. Principle Outdoors is an award - winning sales representation company that specializes in the marine and fishing industries. Principle outdoors represents a variety of companies including Minn Kota, Humminbird Electronics, Bluewater Optics and more.

Link: http://www.principleoutdoors.com/index.cfm

John will be speaking to the Lindsay Chapter about many of the recent advancements in fishing technology! This meeting will be very educational for all those attending!

The chapter meeting starts at 730pm. For meeting location information please check the following link:

Link: http://www.lindsaybassmasters.com/club_info_link.htm

If you require more information please U2U.

See you there.

Team Ontario: 2007, 2011 Jason Barnucz's Avatar
    The Lindsay Bassmasters would like to thank John Noel for his seminar last night!!

One word sums it up...AWESOME!!!

If anyone has had a chance to see John's presentation outlining products from Humminbird I would highly recommend it! His presentation on sonar applications and new technology was really informative!

I could not think of a better way to spend a windy/snowy evening....talking fishing!

Thanks John great seminar!!!!
    Thanks for coming out on a snowy spring night.

Lindsay Bassmasters

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your comments. You have a great club and your presentation to me was really unexpected and great!
    I love talking about all the new stuff with Humminbird because I believe in it, so thanks for the opportunity.
    John