Thread: CFT FEDERATION CLUBS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CFT FEDERATION CLUBS

To all CFT Federation Club members,
    I just wanted to post to let everyone know that the shutting down of the CRK's CFT is no way affects the federation clubs! The presidents will be meeting this week to decide which avenues we are going we are going to pursue. We will keep everyone posted as to any ground breaking news happens! For now, we are just a federation without affliation! Don't WORY! BE HAPPY!
    Regards,
    Dave Chong

Hi Dave, Just wondering if maybe we should have all the executives from each club there.This way we can figure out what we will be doing.The more ideas the better the federation! Thanks for the positive attitude!

I think anyone in the Federation should beable to and should be at this meeting

Dave,

Would it be more beneficial that each respective President meet with their members prior to all of the Presidents meeting? This would give the members a chance to voice there opinions, alternatives solutions and what they as a group would like to see moving forward.

Hi Mike,
    Sorry, I didn't word that correctly. The clubs' executives will be meeting, talk to John D. about coming out with him!

Robert Lee, in the interest of getting things done relatively quickly and I'm a strong believer in that too many cooks spoil the broth, this meeting will be for executive members only. Each club's executive will bring the decisions back to their membership.

Thanks,
    Dave

Hi Dave and Robert, I fully agree with you Dave. There will be way too much to discuss with far too may possible avenues to go down, therefore it should be left up to the Executive Teams from each club to do what we voted them in for and hopefully come up with something.

Best of luck to you Dave and all the rest of the exeutive teams from the clubs.

Dave everyone from the CFT clubs are always welcome to join Megacity.

Frank,
    You know that I think that you guys are doing a great job with the Mega-City club but it's not for everyone! The CFT clubs are strong and aren't going anywhere! The CFT Federation is and will be fine!

There is no reason why the new Federation can not run as status quo but we are going to explore other options. Peter, as Wayne noted that's the reason why we have executives. Anyone who wants affect change and have a greater role in the decision making is more than welcome to run for an executive position. I've been a part of many clubs and have been to many elections and usually it's like pulling teeth to get anybody to fill an executive postion. So, let's let the executives do what they're were voted in to do!

Regards,
    Dave

I agree with Dave.Lets see what happens when the powers of being meet.Afterall there are many avenues to explore quite quickly

Dave,

I think what Frank tried to express is that "IF" someone is looking for a club to join, where they can fish through the summer, seeing how we have a definite schedule, they are more than welcome the become a member of MEGA-CITY! Not a solicitation, just out there as an option, which many have inquired about already. After all, whats the harm in being a memeber of multiple clubs, such as yourself & many others. All clubs have something different to offer, be it location, amount of events, club structure, payouts, learning experience, camaraderie, etc.

Hope this sheds some light Dave.

Chris,
    Absolutely there is nothing wrong with belonging to multiple clubs as you know that I do! I was just making sure that everyone knows that the clubs are not in any trouble and that all the club tournaments are set to go as laid out! Just making sure there no misunderstanding!
    cheers,
    Dave

Sounds good Dave. Don't forget to come by when you see the ProCraft lunch boat out on Simcoe.

Cheers....or shall we say...SALUTE!

Is that a typo or did you really mean Lunch boat, cus if you did now theres an idea that will fly, golf courses have them sporting events have them why not a boat with cold drinks and hot dogs

Chris,
    As long as you have lunch ready I'm there!
    Cheers,
    Dave

Rob...just follow Dave...he knows where the good stuff will be!!