Thread: Rule Clarification

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rule Clarification

Just reading the rules on the topbass.ca page and was wondering if I am intrepreting rule #4 correctly. It states that you can prefish up till 5pm the day prior to the tourney EXCEPT for the opening weekend tourney. Does this entail that you cannot prefish the Sturgeon tourneys this year on June 30th and July 1st (opening tournies) or only if a tourney happens to fall on the opening weekend of the Ontario bass season you cannot prefish the body of water ? I realize that the season opens on June 23rd this year, so I know that the first tourney isn't on the opening weekend. Just want clarification on this matter if anyone can help.

Thanks

Ken
    If I'm correct it means thaton opening day (first day of the season)tournaments you canot pre fish the day before becuase it,s elegal by the mnr rules
    Joe

that's what I was thinking as well .... just hoping to get absolute clarification on this matter ....

The rule is a general rule depending on the date the opening falls. Yes you can prefish for the Sturgeon Tournament .