:?

Ho-lee scow.....is it just me or is there too many clubs out there?

Now please don't take this the wrong way......I know its all a good thing...its where i sorta started with the all bassy stuff....Its where i got my first ride in a real bowat (thanx Mr. iishi)....its where i met great guyz like Mr. Rick Amsbury (who took me away to compete in my first bass derby with a bunch of the fellas.)etc etc etc.

It just seems like there is so many out there.......

every town apparently has one?

Its difficult to keep track of all you guys/gals.

Is the CFT clubs still goin?

Does almost every club have 5 or 6 events?

I would like to fish with and against some of yu clubbie chubbies on lakes i don't get a chance to go to often.....but i don't hear about such events until its too late.

How many clubs are there in south/central Ont. anyhoo?

Duz anybuddy have a list?

Wouldn't it be better too merge some of the smaller groups together?

I wuz told by a buddy of mine who went out to a club event this evenin on Rice.... and only 4 boats showed up. (0 fish weighed in).

Last outting only 4 showed also and ZERO non boaters.

Why even Bother?

Folks like Chonger, Killer Kulik, Big Jim and the Nabulsi clan must be wearin out their vehicles drivin all over the place every Tewsday nite.

How do they get time to fish?

?LOL

Duz anybuddies feel that it is better now havin 20ish less tournymints in our area? (I'm sure the fishies do.) I kinda think its kinda kool seein diffrent dudes compeeten with and against us, feild sizes increasin(?), bigger paybacks (?)
etc etc etc.(?)

Woodn't a few less clubs not do the same?

Strength in numbers.? no?

Wood someone please contact me if you know the number to the Garden Hill :O BassMonsters Club? :roll:

good grief.

?LOL