very very sorry if i've offended anybody in any way ....

yes i do say and do stupid things way to often.

You folks are absolutly right....i don't know much about what i spoke of earlier.....sorry once again.

My communication skills ( & mentality/ attitude & professionalism) are extremely lacking sometimes.
and for this i apologize.
I do try.......but i still say/do stupid things.
I am a loogan!

I definatly did not mean it to sound like it was all about the money or tounies etc., I know better than that. sorry.

When i was in the Kawartha Anglers, I was young, and I looked forward to every meeting, enjoyed meeting and learning from all the new friends and pro anglers i was introduced to, and above all,had a great time.

A couple years ago i was "honoured" to be invited to a ptbo club to do a little talk about a sport that i've lived for all my life. Once again, I had a fun time. Met some more good people and enjoyed showing them some of the things we have learned out on the swamp.

This outting fueled the fire for me to want to go immediatly to another meeting, and i did. I went out to check out the DOWNTOWN BASS ANGLERS club. And again....had a great time and met more good folks. I signed up at the end of the nite.
Unfortunatly i had only made it to a meeting or two and only wished i coulda went down and listened to what Jarrod had too say when he was there. Mr. Mercer taught me allot at the first one i went to, and the second meeting i had a chance to listen to, learn, and chat with two wicked anglers and very good guys...Mark Kulik and Frank Adamo.....I really enjoyed that one.
I met a fella there named Sandy F. who came with Frank....who just this afternoon sent me an ivitation to come down and check out the MEGA CITY club...&...I think i will....(if they'll have me.) thanks.

Believe it or not, unlike what i said earlier.....I do understand the importance of clubs and support what they bring to the community and to our fine sport. I also enjoy attending and learning myself as well as meeting all the new people, wether its at a small club, or at the fishin shows.

In closing.....i should have kept my dumb thoughts to myself and maybe just asked for a list of all the clubs. (thanks Chris)
or maybee....is it not better to have a few less, slightly bigger clubs?

Sorry once again if i've offended anyone and i'll try even harder to not say stoopid things in the future.

Please feel free to give me a happy slap next time ya see me.

and B.T.W...... Kris....its a good thing, that I dont drink!.
& Bri.....your exactly rite...& dinner was o.k.....& good to see you and the guyz from Lindsay.