Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CSFL Classic - Lake of Bays- Day Three (Unofficial Results)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CSFL Classic - Lake of Bays- Day Three (Unofficial Results)

CSFL Classic – Lake of Bays Day Three
    (Unofficial Results-Total Accumulated Weights)

1. Chris Walter/ Jay Short 51.16
    2. Jarrod Dean/Gerrard Cox 47.94 (BF 4.52 SM)
    3. Kelly Matthews/Steve Delyea 46.92
    4. Greg Hammond 44.86*
    5. John Yancoulis 44.86*
    6. Mike Desforges/Doug Brownridge 44.30
    7. Kevin Knox/Ian Duncan 44.10
    8. Leo Stakos/Ron James 42.74
    9. Jeff Evans/Dave Johnson 41.54
    10. Cory Johnston/Chris Johnston 41.48
    11. Marcello Carbone/Jason Davis 40.02
    12. Greg Klatt/Rob Outram 36.76
    13. Shaun Walsh/Mike Gatt 38.22
    14. Karl Kalonka/Dave Kennedy 38.06
    15. Barry Graves/Jason Gough 36.82
    16. Dave Rochette/Mark Kulik 34.46
    17. Curtis Richards/Wayne Misselbrook 32.74
    18. Fernande Peltier/Brent Valerie 30.72
    19. Dallas Charters/John Charters 30.08
    20. Scott Murison/Joey Muszynsky 25.08

Senior Member Robert(SPIKE)Broadbridge's Avatar

Another Great Show

Went up today to watch the show and became a driver!! Hell it was still good to see all and to see that Andy and Vita once again put on a great final show for the classic!
    Big crowd and a great ending to another season!!

Fall Fishin'

Spike

Simply AWESOME wieghts.
    You sure they werent fishing Simcoe.LOL

Well done by all.

good job jay and chris...congrats

congrats chris and jay 3 tough days on the water but you guys figured them out

stuart ellis

Guy, i just wanna say thank you for the kind words....i'm still kinda in shock that it happened....we stuck to our game plan and it payed off right until the end....I would just like to thank a few of the guys that gave us the thumbs up and told us to stick to our guns and we'd do fine, one in particular, mr Randy Hilberg, thank you man you told us to stick to the game plan and it payed off, i didn't get a chance to really talk to you at the end but you are truly a class act all the way....thank you again.....anyone that hasn't fished that body of water is missing out.....giant fish out there....

Congrats to Jay and Chris

Good Job. Well done. It was tough fishing for some but you guys had it dialed in. Way to go!

A big THANKS to Andy and Vita for putting on a great series throughout the season and a great show at the classic in Dorset. A great crowd there on Sunday to watch the final weigh-in. We had the boats trailered up to the stage to weigh the fish each day. Awesome.

Further congrats to all that were there and tried their best to figure out Lake of Bays.

Cheers. Kevin.

Congratulations to Jay and Chris. We idled past you at the end of day 3 to check in, and you were still fishing; you guys battled til the very end.......well done. You guys deserved this win!

A few things from the classic that I think need to be pointed out.....

John Y fished out of Rocky Crawford's Lund (not sure if it was all weekend, or only day 3)......classy move by Rocky!

After a very strong day 1, Theo and Alan had mechanical problems on day 2. With their backup boat an hour away, Jarrod Dean stepped up and lent out his boat for the day......another classy move.

I would like to personally thank Joey M, Scott M and Theo for allowing me to raid their jerkbait boxes on day 2 after I had a mental meltdown. Although we were all competing against one another, these guys went out of their way to help out..........very professional. Thanks guys.

Great event on a great body of water. Congrats to all that made it.

J

Jay it was trurely my pleasure to meet you guys ,i watched you guys on that point for two days and its great to see you young guys school us old boys,you deserve this win and enjoy it cause im comin to get ya next year lol, congrats ,it could not happen to better pair of guys....Randy.

Congrats

Congrats to Chris & Jay on an awesome three day weight!

Regards

Cesare

For sure congrats to you guys, nice work.What a great fishery! I hope that Bassmania goes back there again. I like new waters to fish and figure out! Well almost :P

Now.....for me.....bring on the Perch!!

Peace

Dan

Great Job Chris and Jay! you came out on top in a tough field of awesome anglers! also a big congrats to Hammer and John Yancoulis on a couple of stellar solo efforts, great job also from Andy, Vita and the CSFL staff, looking forward to next season already!

Congrats to Jay and Chris for a great Classic win.I would like to say,all the tournaments that I have fished over the years this was one of the classes I have ever seen,right from the anglers to the great staff of the CSFL.You all should be very proud to be a part of such PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION, I no that all of us at FISH TV sure are.
    Once again thanks for the memories Andy & Vita and the Bassmania Staff.

A very well run and interesting event.

It would be great to have the classic on a less used system every year. Congrats to all that figured it out.

I got a call from a cottager this morning that got my number from our local Muskoka Bassmster website. He was interested in the results and had nothing but good things to say about the many fisherman that fished near his cottage. You don't hear this from a kawartha cottager but he would like to see us comeback and fish his lake again.

Jay & Chris,
    Congratulations to both of you for a job well done! I'm proud to know both of you personally and know how hard you guys work at this sport. Keep it up!
    Cheers,
    David Chong