Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSFL Classic - Lake of Bays- Day Three (Unofficial Results)

To Ron and Leo and all the guys that said we could pull it off thank you again....still flying high even tonite....i guess i owe Leo that coffee now...lol but seriously that was such a wickedly well run event ....made us feel like we were down in the states....all of you guys are unbelievable fisherman, we were just proud to share the water with you on day 3....thank you all...

Many of my members from Bigwin Island Golf Course that have cottages on the lake had nothing but positive comments about all the anglers and how they respected their docks, property, 10k zones etc. They were also thankful for finding new fishing spots that they have never tried before.
    One member is already thinking of a fins and skins charity tournament.

I just wanted to say congratulations on the win Jay and Chris..well deserved. We were in it for the 1st ...2 days and we did ok on day 1 but day 2 shut us down ...everything changed and we could only seem to figure out the 11" fish ..lol..we'll see what happens next year.?LOL.well thanks to CSFL (Andy vita and their team)for the great job they did with the weigh ins and running the show...over the last few years it just gets better and better!!...it was just a blast fishing with such a highly skilled group of fisherman...if anyone has any pointers to what happened on day2 please let me know...thanks:?

I would also like to send out my congratts to Jay and Chris and commend Andy, Vita and the entire CSFL staff on a great event. I was proud just to fish it even though my results were terrible I had a great time there.
    Special Note: For any competitors who were there that did not have a chance to complete the Economic Impact Survey that I spoke about and handed out during the pre-tournament mtg Thursday night ... could you please U2U me if you are interested in still filling it out and helping CSFL prove that bass tournaments like this contribute significantly to the economies of local communities.

Thank you,

Wil

Thanks to everyone for there kind words and encouragement before, during and after the classic. Without the support of our fellow anglers i am not sure we could have accomplished this goal. I would especially like to thank my family for there suppport along the way. It has been a bit of a crazy week so far back to work and all.
    If anyone has any pictures from the weigh-in could you please please forward them to fishrchrisca@yahoo.ca

And once again thanks Jay its been a crazy ride in the triton

Chris
    DO IT

I sat in the boat with John Y Sat and Sun.I had a great time, there were quite a few biggys that did not make it into the boat, one monster had a liplock on the bait and soon as it saw the boat it spit it out,just could not get to cull the one small fish I can not understand the shortage of scrutineers for the Classic when there is the chance to watch such skilled anglers at work.
    Susan and I enjoyed helping out and meeting such a great bunch of guys and congrats to one and all.

Congratulations to Chris and Jay. That was an impressive victory.
    I can't go without recognizing Andy, the staff, and especially Vita's exhausting efforts to accomadate us all. Without their hard work, we would not be able to just show up and fish.
    Sean?LOL