As many of you know I have recently given my life to Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour. It has been put on my heart for some time now to start a fishing club for Christian anglers. I have been in a few clubs, but they were all hurting my walk with the Lord rather than helping it.

I really don't know yet what this club would involve as far as tournaments, meeting, affliations, etc., but I would like a place that I can share my love of fishing and have good clean fellowship with other anglers. And at the same time encourage others on there walk with Jesus.

I have personally seen the benefit of something like this in my own life. At a tournament in 2005 in NY I was invited to a FOCUS (Fellowship of Christian Anglers) meeting which the FLW and BASS anglers put on each tournament. I was introduced to the Lord then and I have dedicated my life to him since. I think this is something we could really use here in Canada as well.

So if you are at all interested please PM or email me and I will keep you up to date on what I am planning. Regardless if I get 1 or 100 responses I will be starting this because I believe this is something God wants me to do. So if you are at all interested regardless of you skill level please let me know!

Lawren