Thread: BPS Simcoe Open (Part 2)

BPS Simcoe Open (Part 2)

Thanks again Kurt for the great pics. So I can assume the 30lb was not achieved and that 29.22 lbs won the event. Great results considering the wet conditions and the pic of Andy best describes the days weather. Thanks again, wish I was closer, but maybe next year I will venture down and experience fall fishing on Simcoe.

Cheers, Frank

Wow 29lbs!!! You guys rock!

Peace

Dan

Hey Frank,

Always room for a few fisherman at my place in Port Perry. it's a half hour from the launch. Pepe and I did it this year, only 2 fish but had a blast.

Mark

Are the results going to be posted, I heard the fishing was pretty tough, but looks like some big fish were found. Great pictures.

Jim

Nice photos Kurt, I see a future BFB reporter We were down fun fishing / lure testing on Thursday & Friday...my first time on Simcoe. Man what a fishery !! Even the Rock Bass are hawgs there. I've never seen so much forage and baitfish on a lake like this one, no wonder the smallies grow that big. Hopefully we can make it down for next years event.

Congrats to Jason and Bob on their win, also to Peter and Gaspare for a very close second. BF was 7.01 ( I think brought in by Mark Kulik/ Dave Kennedy)

BF was 7.01 ( I think brought in by Mark Kulik/ Dave Kennedy)

Think thats what I posted.LOL

Lets get it right.it was 7.02

Originally posted by Mike Nabulsi
    Nice photos Kurt, I see a future BFB reporter We were down fun fishing / lure testing on Thursday & Friday...my first time on Simcoe. Man what a fishery !! Even the Rock Bass are hawgs there. I've never seen so much forage and baitfish on a lake like this one, no wonder the smallies grow that big. Hopefully we can make it down for next years event.

Congrats to Jason and Bob on their win, also to Peter and Bernard ? for a very close second. BF was 7.01 ( I think brought in by Mark Kulik/ Dave Kennedy)
    Simcoe Slammer isn' the only place that your tube is hot this fall Mike :8

Hi Mark C..Thanks for the offer. I will probably take you up on it next year. Only a week to go before I'm sitting in the Resort in Kissimmee..waiting for the 6th to come, so I can go have a look at the water. Been reading a lot about the water down there and I guess I will find out what its like fishing a 111/2 mile flat which avgs 4-8 feet. Talk with you later.
    Well done to all that ventured out on Simcoe on Saturday...

Cheers, Frank

Good luck down there Frank, we will be watching the real time weigh-ins cheerin' you on!