Thread: Big fish winner

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Big fish winner

Amagine starting the day out with a 7+ for your first fish.
    Well done Mr,Kulic and Mr Kennedy.

Yes - very cool! Imagine if this BIG fish caught during the 2007 Bass Pro Shops Lake Simcoe open hit 8 pounds, Berkley would have awarded them an extra $1,000. And, if it broke the all time single heaviest smallmouth bass ever caught in Ontario (9.84lbs) Mr Kulic and Mr Kennedy would have had to decide who gets the boat and who gets the truck ... as a new record would have won the team a Toyota Tundra truck and Tracker Tundra Boat - total value over $100,000. Cool eh?

Wil

That would be cool Wil , good thing it didn't weigh just under the record!, would've been a long winter ! LOL 7 lbs. is a big bass, I couldn't imagine what a 9+ would look like! great event Wil and looking forward to next year already!

7 lb. club

Congrats Mark on becoming a member of the exclusive 7 lbs. club and thanks for the bag of your new Goby dropshot baits . It was a great pleasure and honour for Howard and I to rub shoulders with you ; as well as , Dave Kennedy , Dave Chong , Gord Pyzer , Mike Desforges, Derek Strub, Pepe Parisien , Rob Hyatt as well as Dave Mercer and J.P. Derose and many more that we see on TV or just read about. Great tournament !!!! -- mike gifford

Hey Pepe.....look out buddy....you're in the big leagues!!.... Great job on that fish Mark and Dave....saw it up close.....what a monster. Hopefully there are still a few more nice fishing days left before close and I can go lookin for one of those....

LOL - Hey Fraser, I think Mike forgot to spell check and my name slipped in there

I wish we would have weighed in earlier and seen that huge smallie - beauty fish, Mark!!!!

Like everyone else has said, " ... looking forward to next year".

GO LEAFS!!!!

Pepe, you can do it.:P

Thank-you Pepe, and also nice to meet you and Howard Mike, see you soon.