Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Lake & Trail Renegade Bass Early Bird Draw

GlennM

L & T Renegade Bass welcomes

Thanks David, for the support. We would love to have you participate in our events. Sooner as apposed to later. The stronger the competive field is makes us all better anglers. I think we currently sit at 72 teams for the upcoming season, leaving only 13 spots left before we sell out.

Although with Danny signing up and Pepe thinking about it. I think we may have filled our quota for the Blue & White team fans.

Seriously, we would love to get those 13 teams signed up, regardless of where their hometown is. We have had and continue to have tremenous support from Eastern Ontario & Western Quebec as well as Northern New York state. Getting support from a little farther down the 401, is certainly flattering as far as our competitive field and organization is concerned. Again thanks Glenn Merkley

Hey Glenn and Paul,

We should have some side bets that would include a few weigh ins taking place with a Habs and Leaf shirt being worn...what size do you guys wear???

Let's have some fun..hahahaha

Peace

Dan

That's a great idea. For all interested between the Habs and the Leafs, the anglers must sew on a patch of the opposing team's logo on their tournament shirt for the entire season. This will all be based on the team that finishes higher in the regular season (let's be realistic ).

Hey no way.....I'm thinkin more like weight for the tourney ....who ever finishes lower has to wear the team shirt for the next event at weigh in....

Hey Paul I will even sew on a "C" for you?LOL

Peace

Dan

I'm in for sure, despite my love for the Canadiens, I have far more confidence in my own tournament skills.

:!:!:!

Me Too

This is going to be fun!

Peace

Dan

Wow,

with the preformance of the buds so far half way into the 2nd.....I'm glad we are going with tourney weight!!!

wow 4-1 and we lost #24 for 6-8 weeks....

Peace

Dan

Hey Danny, things are looking up for the Leafs with McCabe gone and everything. ?LOL?LOL?LOL

Hey Paul,

Your right....I dont think 8 weeks is enough to get us in the playoffs:O

Peace

Dan

Pepe,

What's wrong, it is unlike you to stand on the sidelines when your beloved maple buds are involved.

-Paul

Hey Paul,

When I spoke to him last night I think he was at The Blue Heron....getting the line on the playoffs:O

Peace

Dan

Sorry for the delay, Paul. I was out getting a get-well card for McCabe

Danny - ssshhhhh - what happens at Scugog, stays at Scugog ?LOL

Given that the Pro-Line odds for the Maple Buds drastically improved immediately following McCabe's exit shouldn't you be getting Thank You cards for the Canadiens instead