Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Schedule Revised

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2008 Schedule Revised

Sorry for the delays everyone. The new schedule is now posted and has been revised. If you have any question please feel free to U2U me or call Ted directly. If you would like to reserve your number early a $50.00 per tournament will hold your number, Balance of the money is due 2 weeks prior to the tournament. Cost of tournaments are $175.00+$8.75(G.S.T. 5%)= $183.75.

schedule

Hey Tim,

Could not log on to the TopBass site. Is that were the schedule is posted. Oh yeah, by the way "how you doin ?"

Craig

Craig look at the post (2008 Topbass schedule revised). And by the way I'm fine. How about yourself.

I just checked schedule first tourney says june 1st I am assuming it would be July 1st.

schedule

I was doing fine until I saw the schedule. What happened to Quinte ? Now I see that Rice is the end of Aug. would have been nice to have it in July. What a fantastic fishery the Q is, don't know the angler's are afraid of new water, especially water that gives up lot's of fish, and some giant's at that:?:?

I feel the same way Craig...was thinking about fishing the quinte events myself : / Oh well, its not like there aren't other series holding events there!

Yeah your right Eric. Topbass went there a couple of years ago. It was my first time there, could not believe the amount of fish we caught.

I've been there a couple times, once in a tourney, and once for fun. Both times our best 5 went 18+! And I don't pretend to be a great fisherman either lol. Not many things in my mind thats more fun though than catching 40+ fish averaging 3lbs on spinnerbaits and buzzbaits! Good luck doing that in most of the Kawarthas! You want to bring new blood into the sport, take em out for a day on Quinte

Quinty is great but it is nice to see that there will not be two tourneys out there on the same weekend.
    The Tips tournament was out there the same weekend.

how do i view the schedule....im interested in fishing topbass

I aslo have not been able to get on the Top Bass web site. Lots of time until first tournament, but it is the time of year to read & plan summer schedule.

schedule

Go to the tournament section look under Topbass.It's about the fifth topic Revised tournament schedule.Affordable T series with a good bunch of anglers.

The dates for Quinte conflicted with the Tips from the Tackle Box tournament that is why it was dropped.

It's unfortunate Love that water. None the less looking forward to another season

Thanks I found it, ? June 1st. As another stated this could be July 1st. however that is a Tuesday, granted that is officialy Canada Day. Just thought those that can would take Monday for long weekend. I am good to go, just want to confirm.