Thread: Ottawafishing Fantasy Bass League presented by Shimano

Ottawafishing Fantasy Bass League presented by Shimano

Hey guys,

just a quick note to let everyone know about a little fantasy fishing game I programmed.
    [align=center]
    [/align]
    The 2008 Ottawafishing Fantasy Fishing League based on the results of the Renegade Bass 2008 season is online and ready to use. The deadline to get a team signed up before the first event is midnight this friday. You can get more details on the game, and register a team at: http://www.ottawafishing.com/fantasy_home_2008.cfm

This year the winner will receive great prize package consisting of a Shimano Cumara Rod, and Stradic reel, as well as a tackle pack from Spro and Mizmo. There will also be a tackle pack for second place as well.

Don't forget to check the Renegade Angler Stats, http://www.renegadebass.com/e/AnglerStats.html , to help pick your teams for each event.

In 2007 Simon Lavictorie came from behind in the last event to win overall by more than 7 pounds and take home a prize package valued at over $400.

So pick your teams and have fun with it!

See you on the water,
    Charles

Only one day left to get in at the beginning of the "Ottawafishing Fantasy Bass League - Renegade 2008"

Entries for the First event will close at mid-night Friday.

Charles,

I registered an account yesterday and tried to get my picks in today, but the system will not allow me to do so, stating that the account has not been activated. I have not received any emails instructing me on how to activate the account. What do I do ?

The system sends a confirmation email to the email address provided. If you made a mistake in your email address, then you didn't get the email to activate your account.

Send me a U2U with your email and isername for Ottawafishing, and I'll look into it.

Charles

Charles, shouldn't you be down prefishing for next week. I've got a lot of fantasy points riding on you......?LOL

... off limits until Saturday!

Maybe I'll try and post a daily blog here of my practice results.... It may give you time to adjust your picks if needed

Hey Charles what about Ottawa river! Come on its fun out here..Water temp in Black Bay dropped 12 degrees from yesterday and there are 30Km winds...I'm having a blast out here...lol

I hate the Ottawa...

But I'll be out there with your fri/sat.... then off to Erie sat. night!

Its been interesting to say the least. See you Saturday morning.

Peace

Dan