Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEGA-CITY 911

MEGA-CITY 911

Check out the Mega-City site

Everyone seems to find this interesting, and Canadian Tournament Fishing Shouldnt miss this guy.

anybody else lost?

Originally posted by toddcrowley
    anybody else lost?

I checked, everything seems to be as per normal. Am I missing anything?

I think it has something to do with one of there guys leaving the club All in all it's politics and not fishing related............. So being in the dark is not a bad thing on this one I don't know any of the people involved But i don't think i'm to far off

Paul now your starting to sound like Willie

If you don't know the guy, or know what is going on there, then why even make a comment. does it involve you or impact you in any way, then don't add to the gossip, I am sure Willie doesn't Know him or he would have kept his comments to himself. just keep to yourself cause that is how most of the crap get started, this is a fishing site, not a gossip colum. let's tak about fishing and boats.

Willie is a s h i t disturber :! the flys are already starting to lift :O Worst of all he has to sign in under an alias. If you knew Chuck, then you would not be posting this trash. Willie, here's an idea :* Give a guy credit for standing for what he believes in. I'd give someone the respect he is due before even associating with the likes of someone who lights a fire to create his own entertainment.

Pino how the "f" am i sounding like Willie all i did was respond to Todd's question I also said it was politics crap and being in the dark is probably a good thing I don't understand how i'm stirring the pot in any way i didn't even name any names i could have but i don't know them that;s why i didn't

And what the F is this sounding like Willie all I did was point out something going on in the fishing community.

I didnt start it, I didnt write it, I just said go have a look.

And his peers are the ones forcing him out not me,I just happen to think its good for Canadian fishing.

And nabulsi, because we dont share the same opinion, Im a sh it disturber and your what, a great guy.

Originally posted by PaulGifto
    Pino how the "f" am i sounding like Willie all i did was respond to Todd's question I also said it was politics crap and being in the dark is probably a good thing I don't understand how i'm stirring the pot in any way i didn't even name any names i could have but i don't know them that;s why i didn't
    that's exactly what I meant, I didn't mean to start any issues with you, or Willie, I just wanted to say that unless you know the guy, and the situation it's better left unsaid.

I too know Chuck, I know that he has worked very hard for MCBA and has poured in his heart and soul to both the club and Canadian Fishing, well at least for this area.
    You can't fault anyone who has the same passion we have, and has tried to provide opportunities for more of us to be part of whether you agree with him or not, that is his opinions, and he is free to express it.

I don't know why he has stepped down, but unless your a MCBA member, it's not yours or my business to make any comments. This isn't highschool, we are all grown ups here, no need to make cheap comments like that.

and a U2U from Willie...to me

you dont know me and you dont have a clue as to what the guys in Chucks club think or feel about him. It is them who have enough of his crap.

A BIT OF ADVICE ABOUT BEING A BUSSINESSMAN if somehow you feel attacking me is going to help your cause go ahead, but maybe instead of getting involved in the politics of the sport maybe you should stick to pouring baits and trying to get the market of people on both sides of stuff like this.But im sure you feel your far to smart to ever need to heed advice like this, because after all, I only know 2 guys who only know 2 guys who only know 2 guys, well maybe you get the picture, have your wife read this because some times ifyou remove the need for a guy to puff out his chest and act tough words make more sense, or I can do what you did and attack you for having an opinion that is not the same as mine (as you did to me)
    Sorry If I have an opinion too Willie. I won't threaten you with such classy response. Chuck did a lot of good no matter what you think. If you can show how you have done as much as him to further fishing, then you might have an arguement.....but then you'd have to give your real name.

So you feel posting a u2u is a class act, and you have the right to attack someone, because their opinion isnt the same as yours, and what good did Chuck do?

Where was any threat, it was my opinion that getting into debates like this on a public site is probaly not the smartest thing for a so called bussiness man to do, you obviously feel different, if you feel that you have cornered the market on hand poured baits and P.R. work isnt an issue than, great for you.

But if I truly am allowed my opinion as far as Bass-Magnet goes DONT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB, hey remember thats just my opinion and you are a cursader of everyone is allowed their opinion,and I have the right to share it with my friends and them with their friends and their friends, well you get the picture, but hey what harm can a couple of guys do to a tycone like you

Got to some how agree with that

its ok Mike .... I still like you lol ... I needed a laugh this evening and I guess I got it ... thanks BigFatBass ... your the best ! (And you know what they say about opinions ... right ? The proof is in the puddin')

arn't you the guy that the only thing you can afford, is your opinion, now that right there is funny, but hey support your local hand pourer, oh ya you cant your broke.

Its ok Willie that shot was aimed at me, Ken im havin trouble finding your stupit question of the day, or i guess your wife didnt get tired of you askin WHATS THAT all freakin day