Originally posted by PaulGifto
Pino how the "f" am i sounding like Willie all i did was respond to Todd's question I also said it was politics crap and being in the dark is probably a good thing I don't understand how i'm stirring the pot in any way i didn't even name any names i could have but i don't know them that;s why i didn't
that's exactly what I meant, I didn't mean to start any issues with you, or Willie, I just wanted to say that unless you know the guy, and the situation it's better left unsaid.

I too know Chuck, I know that he has worked very hard for MCBA and has poured in his heart and soul to both the club and Canadian Fishing, well at least for this area.
You can't fault anyone who has the same passion we have, and has tried to provide opportunities for more of us to be part of whether you agree with him or not, that is his opinions, and he is free to express it.

I don't know why he has stepped down, but unless your a MCBA member, it's not yours or my business to make any comments. This isn't highschool, we are all grown ups here, no need to make cheap comments like that.