Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2009 CSFL Schedule

Sorry I haven't heard anything.

If I'm reading this correctly, two of the BM100 t's are combined with other tours (Haliburton & Scugog) and compete for a single combined purse. And to get BM100 series points you must compete from a BM100 spec boat. If this is the case, what is the point of even having a BM100 series, as 2 of the 4 t's are now un-restricted hp events in all but points? Seems to me that this is a good way to kill the BM100 series for good.

Just my 2 cents...

Linz

Confirm

Not sure if I am mis-reading the dates, but, can someone comfirm if the Simcoe events are on Sun 28 Jun or Mon 29 Jun? This post and the CSFL flyer are conflicting dates. I know, I know, it's only December ?LOL?LOL?LOL

Thanks.

Hey Pepe,

If my memory serves me correctly, the Casey Cup is Sunday June 28 and the Western event on Couch/Simcoe is Monday June 29.

If I'm mistaken, hopefully someone will correct me.

Pepe

There is two tournaments. The one on Sunday, June 28 is a Wildcard and is $350 per team. The one on Monday, June 29 is a BM Western and eX Tour Tournament and is $300.00 per team.

Melanie

Thanks

Thanks Mel and Jeff ....................... so, I guess that means I need to take the monday off to fish - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .

:? I do not understand constantly expanding the number of tournaments when there are so few entries in the existing series. The westerns only averaged 66 teams and now that will be split between the westerns and northerns????????

off from what? arent you retired?

Bill to look for reason within the Canadain Tourney scene, is like looking for the meaning of life....its very subjective...:O

Peace
    Dan