Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TOP BASS CLASSIC RESULTS... CLASSIC 2008 TOP BASS CLASSIC Sep 07,2008

Good job Jay and Ron. Jay I have learned a ton from you and Brad. You guys are aways right up there, great to see you win a classic.

Congrats to Jay and Ron on 2 solid days of fishing under tough conditions, hope to see you out and talk to you again next year.
    Thanks again to Ted and his staff, see you next year.

Paul Anderson

Congrats Ronnie and Jay - awesome weight by two "very talented anglers" who are always a threat.....really great to see you guys on top.

I'd also like to extend congratulations to Mike and Paul - on their second consecutive TOY win....great rally on Sunday boys!!

Greg

Congrats boys on the win for sure, I also believe that a shout out should go to Bill Gaurd and Craig Cook for a solid finish. Emerald Isle is next Bill....see you there!

Peace Out

Dan

Thanks Danny

I will pass the message on to Bill. We had a great wknd despite the cold and rain. Kudos to Jay and Ron and also Cory and Josh. A personal best on the big fish on Sat. Bill is looking forward to Emerald Isle, hopes the fish are still going.

Thanks again
    Craig

No problem bud, what was the big fish weight? was it 5.82...I find it hard to read those postings, I have old eyes, cause I'm old!

Peace Out

Dan

Yeah, it was 5.82, on your favourite... THE JIG?

Hey Dan, forgot to mention a shout out to you and Pepe for your classic result in the Renegade series.

Nice!!! thanks bud, all Smallies but one, and that Largie had no business being there:? but we will take it!

See ya on the weekend.

Peace Out

Dan

Ya great weight guys....good job this year
    (thot ya said ya don't catch big fishies, jay )

and Tai & SR.....
    I believe the reason that you don't hear much about the winning patterns, lures, etc.
    is the fact that most of the folks on this board are good anglers, who fish the same "local" lakes against a lot of the same people week after week, year after year.

Contrary to popular belief.... its not easy to win. & if ya have a winning technique its probly best to keep quiet to hopefully be succsesful again. (trust me...its a good idea)

I'm certain Jay will be on the same lakes again this weekend, competing against many of the same anglers....
    therefor...can't see him giving away too much info.

(Seen him out on the pond a cupple months ago..... red devil..... near the causeway !)
    :?

WTG guys

Also Congrats to Cory!....second on this Classic and 3rd in the CSFL Classic very impressive!

Never count out the Johnson's no matter what lake they are always in the mix!

congrats on another great season!

Cesare

Jimmy> noted , thanks dude....

red devil eh? i thought it would be jerkin a slip float and micro jig combo lol :*

You know Jimmy.. "Doing something a little different"

see ya all next season!