Thread: BPS Simcoe Open Images

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

BPS Simcoe Open Images

Gallery online on my site http://jben.zenfolio.com/

click on thumbnails and previews to see the images full screen. If in full screen use your arrow keys to scroll through them.

By tomorrow night copies will exist here as well on BFB in a gallery for the BPS Open. If anyone is interested in prints or files please contact (see website or my profile here).

A teaser.

J

Impressive shots John!

great pics

John great pics you captured the whole event if you haven't looked take a look just grap a coffee and let the slide show run

Brian

Thanks guys, I appreciate the sentiments.

It was difficult shooting in the pouring rain, it really limits whats possible but all in all things turned out as well as I could have hoped given the conditions.

It was a great day, depsite the less than ideal conditions for all (anglers and volunteers and sponsors alike), the smiles seen on many images are a testament to that. Looking forwards to next season, hope everyone find ways to cope with the coming cabin fever

Look for the same gallery here on BFB, I'm in the process of copying everything over and should be done by this evening.

Regards,
    J

Great pics well done

Great job as usual John
    a little off topic....
    special thanks to John who handed to me a part of his proceeds from selling the photos from the CPAA Big Jim Showdown to donate to Big Jim, very classy.
    Thanks again John and I'll make sure it gets passed along.
    Steve

looks like the lake was nice that day ?

Awesome album, awesome job JB!

Thanks again guys.

My pleasure Steve. As this is the last event for this calender year, I'll do the same on the off chance any sales (be it print or publication) arise as a result of the BPS Open. If anyone would like a print(s) and to donate to a worthy cause (Id normally just want to cover expenses) let me know, I can print upto 13x19 myself or other arrangements can be made.

J

Thanks for taking the time to share those pictures. That is one heck of a beautiful trophy. The more coverage from Canadian bass tournaments the better.

Carey

great pics john, i also do fishing photography. my web is www.outdoorimage.net i was suppose to be there to take photos to, but i had to work that day. p s. great web site

John,
    Fabulous Pictures! You really caught the action.
    Thanks.

if any one of you guys hasn't visited john's site he has some great shots on there I have never met john..but I can tell you this if I ever need some photos for the sponsors I will be taking john with me in my boat for sure!!!