Thread: Hawgtown - EXTREME thanks the K-Dawg

Hawgtown - EXTREME thanks the K-Dawg

A big thanks to the K-Dawg, Karl Kalonka for sharing some his EXTREME information and insight with our club. Wow the K-Dawg is the whole package - hard core fisherman, EXTREEME lunker hunter, great passion for the sport, respect for the green fish and very entertaining. The guys couldn't get enough we will definitely have to have the K-Dawg back again.

Last night's meeting was awesome, with 8 new guests and tons of EXTREME energy in the room and we didn't even crack open the energy drinks Hawgtown is all about trying to help our members becoming the best fishermen that they want to be!

I AGREE brotha D!

Awesome speaker & awesome angler !

What more can I say but, WOW!!!!!!

JEFFY

Boy, can he ever hold an audience. As you can see from the picture, everybody was focused. That was awesome, I bet, we could have gone till 1 in the morning. We'll have to have him back in the spring.

Thanks again Karl.

Steve

Sounds like you guys had a great night..!!.has anyone ever thought of taping these sessions for future viewing??just thought I would throw that one out there......

Thanks Guys for the opportunity-
    Appreciate the invite and was my pleasure to share "my passion and addiction" with you all!

Season Seven on WFN begins Dec. 14th.

p.s...Steve/Jeff you guys we`re right, those wings we`re some of the best I have ever had!

KK
    http://www.extremeanglertv.com

Hey Karl

the finacee sends her thanks for giving me a few EATV Energy Drinks to bring home! Not only Harder Hooksets, but harder action in the sheets too! lol
    definitely will be packing a few in my tackle bag next season tourneys.. Keep em away from Mike Iaconelli or we'll be hearing him screaming all way here in Ontario?LOL

"Here it is folks, the first of its kind in the entire worldwide fishing industry- Extreme Angler TV`s own "HARDER HOOKSETS" Energy drinks!
    Now I know why K-Dawg has the hardest hookset of anyone on TV!"
    Available only thru WFN SHOP.