Thread: Good Luck at FLW Tour

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Good Luck at FLW Tour

Would like to wish Charles Sim fishing as a boater and Chad Dosman from Waterloo Wellington fishing as a non boater good luck down in Guntersville.

Thanks Pete.

3 days to go.

I'm going to try and get regular video updates on CharlesSim.com.

If anyone hasn't signed up for FantasyFishing.com... you should take a look, it's a free, and fun shot at some serious coin!

It looks like the weather is going to take a turn for the better for practice. After weeks of cold unstable weather, they're calling for highs of 14-17 for the 4 days of practice. Hopfully that should turn those fish on. There was a small event Sunday that took 23lbs to win.

It's going to be a fun week!

Charles
    Just remember you catch more fish when you are smiling.
    Best times
    Terry

Hey Charles ...Good luck down there!

Just remember to turn your phone off when you're trying to get some rest, because we all know how a certain man by the name of Parisien tends to call at inopportune times!!

Don't pass up the launch area when you're fishing Champlain!!

Jeff

We have a Fantasy Fishing leauge going on the CBAF site. Many of us picked you on our teams.....no pressure though.lol
    Go get em!
    Pete

Hey Pete,

What the league info... I want ...

The ottawafishing league is:

ID: 10
    password: Ottawafishing

Hey Charles;
    League name is Canadian Bass Anglers Fed
    Leauge ID code is 14910
    Password is CBAF

Charles, go get em. I will call you once you are down there.

Mike

Hopefully Charles isn't auditing our picks....I didn't pick him for this one......:X

This is amazing.....
    One lucky member of the audience will even win a new Ranger boat during the final 4 p.m. weigh-in Sunday, Feb. 15. Admission is free, and you must be present to win.

Charles - we're rooting for ya!!!! Make sure to try to keep your blog updated, hopefully of some footage of your trips to those southern waters.

Check out the footage that I found of ya between tournies and pre-fishing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=781Or0-8k60

P.S. - keep your phone on

Good Luck Charles and Chad!

Good Luck and All the Best

Charles and Chad!

Thanks again guys!

Road time tommorrow!

Hey dude just want to wiss you lots of luck this on tour Id be with you if I quilified but did not Il be with you 2010.How did you quilify for tour

Rob,

Just like the Strens, there is only a certain number of pre-qualified spots, then it's open to the public.

I think at the tour level, they were 130 pre-qualified spots, then open to Ranger owners, then Stratos/Champion, and finally anyone. I called on Ranger Day at 8:01am!

Full details in rule 2:

PRO ENTRY: The top 100 pros and top 10 co-anglers from the 2008 Walmart FLW Tour, top 30 pros from each division of the 2008 Walmart FLW Series, top 10 pros from each division of the 2008 Stren Series and the boater champion from the 2008 Walmart BFL All-American must pay a $9,000 deposit for the season by November 7, 2008 in order to secure their priority entry position. For Ranger boat owners (Ranger owners with current registrations who will use their Ranger boat in FLW Tour competition) and sponsor entries (FLW Outdoors may reserve sponsor spots in each qualifying tournament) a $9,000 deposit for the season will be accepted beginning at 8 a.m. Central time November 10, 2008. For Champion and Stratos boat owners and TBF members, a $9,000 deposit for the season will be accepted beginning at 8 a.m. Central time November 11, 2008. For other entries, a $9,000 deposit for the season will be accepted beginning at 8 a.m. Central time November 12, 2008. Entries may be made either by mail, phone or on the Internet at FLWOutdoors.com. Do not make entry by more than one method. A field of 150 to 160 pros for the 2009 season will be set by November 17, 2008, at which time pros not accepted into the field will receive a full refund. deposits are nontransferable and nonrefundable for any reason Once accepted into the field. There will be no waiting list. If pros drop out during the course of the season, they will not be replaced.