Thread: Thanks Mark Kulick!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks Mark Kulick!!

On behalf of the entire Aurora Bassmasters club, I would like to thank Mark for coming to our April meeting last night to share his wisdom about drop shotting and a myriad of other great tips and tactics.

Also thank you Mark for your generous donations of Strike Zone Baits for our 50/50 draw.

Cheers and Good Fishing
    Don

It was a tremendous talk that Mark gave - one of the very best speakers we have ever had come to visit the Aurora Bassmasters! (And as a founding club within the OBFN, we've been around since 1995.) Mark's unassumed confidence backed by a proven track record and his obvious passion for the sport ... allows him to deliver a highly effective presentation with plenty of comic relief thrown in.

Thank you very much for coming out Mark and continued success with Strike Zone and Slammer baits.

Wil

Thanks guys I apreciate it!-you have an awesome club with some real kean members-thanks for making me feel welcom! and thanks Wil-up to this point i was the best speaker so far at the Penninsula CBAF club-of course theres only been 1 speaker so far! I hope to see you all again soon! Mark