Thread: Big Fat Bass members discount

Big Fat Bass members discount

Hello everyone,
    I am glad to be aboard the BFB forums. I already have a long standing relationship with many here, which prompted me to get on board.

For those that dont' know Radioworld or myself, I will gladly assist with any advise, concerns and purchases where possible. Radioworld is the largest store of its type in Canada, specializing in all types of GPS and Radio products. We are committed to provide the widest selection of your favourite products at the lowest possible price.

I will post some specials and other Radioworld related activities from time to time, however will extend special prices to BFB members on all product on an as needed basis.

The best place to contact me is at the store as follows;
    email<jack@radioworld.ca> or 416-667-1000 ext 105.
    Out of towners can call Toll Free at 1-866-666-8600

Thanks for reading this post.

Jack Summers

Welcome aboard Jack

Welcome

First time in the store today, looking for a transducer for a 520 Lowrance???? Couldnt believe only 5 on order @ your store and nothing @ Basspro. How common are 520's????

They are very popular, unfortunately things sell out. Give me a call at the store tomorrow and I can give you an ETA and pick up the cost of shipping it.

If you need it right away, I can have one for you tomorrow (assuming you want 200 kHz, single freq, transom mount).

Thanks

Jack
    416-667-1000 ext 105

Been going to Radio World for years! Amazing selection and unbelievable pricing! Great customer service, can't really ask for more!
    Dave

Hey Dave I have as well, remember when I got the Navionics chips for the OBF? That deal was done with the help of Jack! And watch out he's a heck of a golfer too!...ever see a golfer with a hand held GPS in his golf bag??...now that's what you call hitting it out of bounds!!...lol all kidding aside great customer service!

Peace Out

Dan