I would like to congratulate the B1 team for the huge success of the B1 event.

Everything was extremely well organized. They though of just about everything for the anglers. From restricted and monitored parking areas for B1 competitors only to ropes on the docks so that we can tie our boats while boat anglers weight there bag on stage. Great weigh in format for the final day with a hot seat format.

Ben, Mike and Vickie, you guys did an awesome job putting this together.

Mike and his staff did a great job getting all the boats in and out of the water in an organized way. Sure it was a little long on day one. But things ran much smoother on day two and I'm sure will be even better next year.

Ben also did a great job as MC. Really worked the crowd and offered great visibility for the anglers and there sponsors. It's a great platform for the anglers.

And Vickie, talk about one organized person getting all the paper work done, explaining everything, answering any questions. If only I could be this organized at work.

Rick our tournament director did a great job, was really involved making sure any tournament related issues were handled appropriately. Really involved making sure things were running smoothly with blastoff and weigh in.

There was also a ton of volunteers and observers involved, and they also did a great job. Showing up on time, they also played an important role in making sure things ran smoothly.

When packing up to leave last night I had 3 different spectators telling me how much they enjoyed the show that we put on for them.

The best ran event I have ever participated in. And will only get better from here.

Thanks for all the hard work

Pat Milot