Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: top bass pay outs?

top bass pay outs?

I know a few changes have happened over the last couple of years, but how are the payouts?

Two years ago we always got much less than what was advertised.

Please post what you got for you place.

Thanks

redneck

be a winer

I know a buddy he finished 3 rd on rice i got back 500...horrible!

thats it guys,start pickin apart a series that a lot of guys fish and seem happy with

the question was how are the pay outs..my answer was horrible..didn't pick it apart just answered the question is all!

pay outs

Here we go again. If you want to know a pay out or anything else to do with any curcuit, don't ask on here and say the last time it was horrible, go to the source/organizer, and ask them like a man. I'm sure they will tell you. Or better yet, enter a tourney and find out that way.

Bang on Leo!

If ya dont like the payouts, spend more and fish BassMania or go to the states.

Payouts are relative to entries.

leo your response reminds me of a line by RUSSEL PETERS, BE A MAN, anyone not familiar with this utube russel peters and have a laugh instead of bitchin about how much others get paid for fishin where they want

hold on a second boys I stopped fishing top bass about 8 years ago...i never said I was fishing it now..i said a buddy of mine fishes it. the pay outs are the same now as they were when i was fishing it..I spend a little more now and fish andys tournies..and find the pay outs are better. Done with the topic

Gentlemen, I am not trying to start anything, However I would like to point out to everyone that if you refer to the Topbass entry form, the payouts are printed clearly on the form based on the size of the fields. So going into the tournament you already know what the payouts are going to be based on the field size. I hope this helps.

Wow!
    Some touchy people out there. All I asked was what is the actual $ people got. That's it! I'm thinking of trying them again and heard the payouts were good to great. Judging from the response, I guess the payouts are not that great.
    Rob the payouts in the states are not that great either. Just look at the recent Stren. If you don't get a top 5 spot it wouldn't even cover your gas money.

Personally having collected quite a few cheques from Ted, I have never been given less than advertized on his payouts.(Even though we cant seem to collect any this year). I am happy that this year he is paying deeper into the field and anytime someone has said payments were some number, Ted has shown me his cheques and proven otherwise. Many times it is a he said she said thing and going to horses mouth is always the better bet. I have always felt for the money you get a descent deal .

This Just In

New Tournament series $20 entry no less than $10,000 for last place…. Do you think this format would make everyone happy???? They work on percentages $$$$ in = $$$$ out it really is that simple If it’s to rich for you to enter then don’t If you don’t like the promoters percentages then don’t enter Other than that just go out and fish I have yet to hear of or meet an Angler that fishes a Canadian based tourney series and can say they make a living out of it From what I’ve seen Top Bass has a lot of loyal anglers so they must be doing something right

This is Ridiculous,
    I see guys coming on forums bashing Tournaments and yet they are the same ones who cry because there is not enough bigger circuts here. Lack of interest. Andy just had to cancell a Rick Amsbury event, Rob kirk is getting tons of grief from guys before its even posted, Top Bass now is getting bashed. Why dont people just keep quiet. If you have a question instead of going on an open forum, just call the guy running it. I dont fish these but do see all the negative comments from people when its not warranted. i went to the sites and looked at the specs and the payouts. if you cant see the rules and payouts then you need glasses. clearly posted. i fished a top bass event last year and found it to be very well run. lucky to have another circuit running here especially in todays economic downfall. These tournaments are well run and some dont pay as much as others. if you dont like the payouts then dont fish them, but dont geive them negative comments when its not deserved.

Whoa, slow down guys, he only asked a question and that is what the board is for.

1. How are the payouts - See Teds post about the entry form. (Thanks Ted)

2. we always got much less than what was advertised - I would venture a guess that you may not have understood the condition almost all tournaments use whch calculates payouts on the number of boats entered.

Originally posted by swells
    I know a few changes have happened over the last couple of years, but how are the payouts?

Two years ago we always got much less than what was advertised.

Please post what you got for you place.

Thanks