Hey all. Steve Price here from the NSA group in Napanee. I was lucky enough to have a chance this summer to bring kids out to fish in Seely's bay 3 times this summer. It didn't take much other than some time and a few tylenol . Anyway here are some pics from my last venture with the boys club from CFB Kingston and the Youth center that is there.

I had the boys camp come out to Seely's bay (again thanks to the village and harbour master for your consent to host us). We spent from 1:30 until 3 Pm this afternoon with 9 kids from 8 - 10, 2 junior leaders. 3 Camp Counsellors/Dads. It was a great afternoon with great weather and temperatures. The water wasn't too muddy and once the kids got their rods and reels in their hands the circus was underway. On a funny note there is now a fishing line about 10 feet up in the air all around the docks, probably for an event comming up however untangling the kids from being hooked in the air took up a bit of time.

Today the fishing was spectacular with 4 Bass being pulled in amoung a ton of SunFish. The Kids had a blast with hoops and hollers and a bit too much running for my taste however no one went for a dip. The Parents got involved this time and it turned out to be a great day. A few up and coming Mercers and Izumi's in the crowd I think. Anyway heres a few photos

Enjoy.

Moderator if this does not belong here my apologies and please remove it.