Thread: Dear 2009 Bass Pro Shops Lake Simcoe Open PARTICIPANT,

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dear 2009 Bass Pro Shops Lake Simcoe Open PARTICIPANT,

We made it....Thanks to Des Barnes and the Aurora Bassmasters, the excitment begins. "O Baby"

Yes it sure does Brysen ... and of course thanks to Bass Pro Shops, all of our great sponsors and the tournament committee that has been planning this event since a week after the 2008 BPS Open. Of course - we can't forget all the competing anglers for their support.

Stay tuned for a couple more exciting announcements that will be revealed before the tournament on Sat Oct 24th out of Orillia.

Congratulations to all who will be fishing the 2009 BPS Open ... this will be a great tournament to be part of - regardless of where you end up in the standings!

Thanks

Wil

Will is there going to be an email sent out to particpants with thier blast off numbers or do we get them at the registration...can't remember...thanks :?

Went out on the Lake today...cold yes, fish oh ya !

I can't wait! I went out on Saturday to a local (Vancouver Island) lake to make sure the rust was off my hookset arm. It was a little warmer here I think...

This was a 4-11 that hammered my tube jig.

Guess I better pack my long johns for the Toronto flight... :O

Chad

WHOO HOO Ricky....I am excited...already started to pack my bags...gonna be a blast.

Darren, I know it's your first time to Lake Simcoe and also mine... If there ever was a time for "Tips From The Tackle Box" it's now!!!!

true enough...somtimes fresh eyes is not a bad thing. Either way we will have a good time

It is great that you are coming from so far to attend the BPS Simcoe Open.... I wish you all success in this fantastic event.... Simcoe is not easy.... ,so, be prepared ...Chad; if you do get into them you will be culling 4-11s. like that one ...

Culling 4-11's.... Mike I like your post. My boat is packed and I'm ready to go!!!

Originally posted by mikegifford
    It is great that you are coming from so far to attend the BPS Simcoe Open.... I wish you all success in this fantastic event.... Simcoe is not easy.... ,so, be prepared ...Chad; if you do get into them you will be culling 4-11s. like that one ...
    Excellent! I have experience culling anything under 5 lbs already from here in BC, so it'll be just like home.

There's nothing like catching bass that your other competitors would kill for, but they won't help your limit at all...

Chad