Thread: New Culling Kits in Stock for Frosty's Tourneys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Culling Kits in Stock for Frosty's Tourneys

Just to let members know we have 36 of the new Berkley Culling Systems in stock that have the heavy gauge clip for the lips. This is the non piercing culling kit that will be allowed for the Frosty's tourneys and by the looks of it other tourney series next year will be changing to. They come with 7 floats and clips with a marker and writing board for only $14.99. This is a great set and one that will help our valuable resources stay healthy with our cathch and release tourney's. These are all we will get for a while so get them asap. Credit card purchases over the phone (905) 573 2288 will be accepted to hold one for you if you can't make it down. Shipping is also available.

I will also have the Accu Cull system in the next couple of weeks if anyone would like one. They are amazing and mount in your livewell. You can use your existing systems if you like and no longer have to use a board to keep track. google accu cull and you can see what they are about.

Don

Originally posted by Don Sheldrake
    I will also have the Accu Cull system in the next couple of weeks if anyone would like one. They are amazing and mount in your livewell. You can use your existing systems if you like and no longer have to use a board to keep track. google accu cull and you can see what they are about.

Don

Don, how much they are going for?

TrisnoChan aka San Chan

I will have prices in the next couple of days.