Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: will bps be laid over till sunday?

I work in Barrie and I swear I just saw a herd of cows go by my office window!!! It sure is blow'n up here!!!

Re:I work in Barrie and I swear I just saw a herd of cows go by my office window!!! It sure is blow'n up here!!!

Doug - I saw those dam cows fly by me today further south - while out pre fishin in that mess!

Wil

I hope everyone has at least a floater suit or a tuna boat for this weekend!!!

Good luck Wil !!!!!!!

I think I saw this episode.

Latest forcast from Wind Guru says 9 knots out of the south in the morning. Just when it was getting exciting.

more like the perfect storm i seen 8-10 footers out there and if u think im full of it take a look at the front of your garage and take into perspective the size is around 8-10ft tall i seen waves that big maby not 10 but definitly 8 foot waves it was as nutty as a hairy balled squirell out there and i think my partner was mentioning something about the holy ghost or mary or something about being good from now on i didnt catch that part but his face was as white as a ghost