Hi All
I'm a member of KW Cambridge BASS Club & Waterloo Wellington CBAF Club & Grey Bruce CBAF Club, the Grey Bruce Club was new last year & I joined it because it was closer to my home in South Bruce & had a lot of fun with Mike & Ian, they were the 2 organizers & fished the most, they have both said they are to busy to stay on as the Executive but would still like to be members, I'm wondering if there is enough interest in the area to keep this club going, we have a lot of Smaller bodies of water with great fishing in them, it would be a Bass fishing club but start off earlier in the year fishing Pike, Walleye, pan fish or what ever the members wished, Tournaments would be Catch & release only & I'm in the middle of trying to start a local School Fishing Club also if the members are interested, I know I could get a few members in the Teeswater area that would fish some tournaments, please check out the web link & let me know if your interested, not thinking big money Tourney's more of a fun day out, meeting new people, with bragging rights on the line maybe an Angler of the Year Trophy or something
Thanx Richard Elliott Jr
Tight Lines

http://cbaf.ca/