Thanks everyone....

I understand the format and that the boater will be there to help and offer assistance...but I want to be able to make sure I too am on my best game.

I've been tournament fishing for quite a while now. Like the boater, I want to be prepared and to not be what I learned recently; just be there as a "donor!" I am a NB in this tourney but feel that's still 50% of the team. So if the situation was reversed and I was the boater, I'd want and hope the same from my partner. That they too were doing all they could.

I guess it's the type of person i am and think I suffer from mild OCD. I like a game plan and hate relying soley on others.

Please understand; this is nothing against the organizing and I am extremley stoked about the tournament but feel paying $600 to fish as a NB warrants some consideration for the ease of transitioning from 3 different boaters. I want to fish and have fun, not stress over making sure I'm out the boaters way and have what I need the night before...did I tell ya I suffer from OCD?

As well, like all of you I'm sure, I spend a ton of money on equipment and tackle so why not use it during the highest profile and most expensive tourney I'll fish this year.

Again, please undestand I'm not complaining at all...just want to be prepared. And we all know, a huge part of tournament fishing is not equipment but mental preparation. I guess to me, not knowing anything until the night before will be a mental breakdown.

I have a bad mental picture of me running around Confed Basin, if that's where it will be, looking for my next day partner to ask "what do I need to bring and do?" when that time could be used for better things;

....relaxing with a cold beer around the pool!?LOL

Again, I mean no disrespect...

Cheers,

Paul