Thread: Spring Fishing and Boat Show

Spring Fishing and Boat Show

Wow.... Great crowd and overwhelming support from Big Fat Bass Members!

Thank you

Jack Summers

It was great to meet you Jack and thanks for the great deal on that sonar/gps system! Hope to see you down our way for the Quinte Walleye Open.

FYI - Kenny hadn't fertilized my lawn by the time I got home, but I'm keeping an eye out for him.

Do I get any discounts for people who I referred and bought product off you Jack?:*

Thanks for the BFB pricing on the Helmet Cams ! Look forward to posting some crazy fishing adventures later this summer.

Helmet cams!!!! Damn. I need one of those!

Peace Out

Dan

ya where did u get the helmet cam or even those hat cams do u know where u can purchase those off by chance wouldnt mind one

http://www.goprocamera.com/hdheropreview/

Amazing helmet cam 1080 P Hi Def footage....check out the base jumping clip.

Radio World sells them, we bought 2 at the fishing show. I'll bet Jack will have them at the Sportsman Show as well.

Thanks for the.....

Hey Kurt...
    I owe you a big wet one and a hug.

Jack

The Hero cam is awesome. Incredible HD movies and the thing fits in the palm of your hand, unbelievable. My eldest son is into extreme sports and moved out to Vancouver to be where the scene is. He and his budddies have been using it for a while now and have all kinds of rigging made up to capture their stunts. Some of the footage they've taken is mind blowing. When he was home for xmas he shot a great little montage of my dog who we unfortunately had to put down last week. We were watching it on the weekend and it is a great little piece of memorabilia of our beloved friend.

Don