Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humminbird 997 - Toronto Sportsmens Show

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Humminbird 997 - Toronto Sportsmens Show

Hey Gang,
    I am coming down to the last of the 997's on clearout. If you want one, I would get down to the Sportsmens Show this week. Sorry I cannot hold any or reserve any.

I will not have access to the board or emails til next week.

We will have more great deals at the show on everything Humminbird, Lowrance, Eagle, MinnKota and more!

See you there!

Installing mine this week, a great deal from a great guy !

Thanks Jack

You bet he is !

Peace Out

Dan

What transducer would you require for this unit to run 2 transducers. the side imaging and 1 for high speed shoot through.

Thanks,

Kevin

XNT 9 20 T
    Part # 710198-1

Sounds complicated, but can't wait to see those puppies in action in my new boat...:P

cheers

pete

Whats the price?

$1400 if he has any left

The Toronto Sportsmens Show is bigger and better than ever! As always the deals at Radioworld are awesome too. Whether it is the Lowrance HDS series, the Humminbird Side Imaging, MinnKota Motors, Navionics Chips or anything else we sell, Radioworld's prices are kickin' it and making alot of people happy! ( none of those happy people are my competitors!) If you are coming down to the show, don't forget to stop by and say hello.

Thanks to the many, many BFBers that have stopped in to shop or just say hello. Proof positive this board works. How could it be any easier to get the best possible discounts on your electronics, just by shopping at Radioworld and saying I am a member of Big Fat Bass!!!

Jack Summers

Listen for me on the "Ask the Expert" segment of Outdoor Journal Radio, Saturday mornings from 8:07am to 10am on AM590 Toronto .

Wow the Toronto Sportsmens Show was AWESOME for Radioworld. A HUGE Thank You to all the BFBers that stopped in and shopped. I know we made alot of people smile over the last 5 days too.

More good news.... Humminbird just confirmed that they have enough parts to make 40 more 997's for Radioworld (the last 40) ever to be produced and I will offer these to BFBers exclusively at $1395.00 each. I have 5 presold from the show so that leaves approximately 35 units available on a first come, first serve basis only.

I am back in the office Wednesday....and look forward to hearing from you.

Jack

Just getting ready to sell off some fishing stuff I don't use any more to gather some cash before I make the trek out of the Highlands to see Jack and get set up with a 997.
    Was on BBC tonight and see Al and company have a complete new forum dedicated to reviewing and interpreting images. Well worth spending some time there if you are thinking of upgrading. Time spent now will save a lot of learning curve time on the water.

Pat

Hey Pat,

I did just that the last 2 days (reviewing the humminbird forum and images etc over on BBC), pretty awesome stuff. After seeing some of those images my mind was made up! I made the call, and Jack hooked me up today.
    Good luck with yours.

D.

Thanks again Jack!

Derek, here's another forum I found that is only for Humminbird with a member from Humminbird to answer questions. Pretty cool images for sure....one guy even side scanned a gator in Alabama :O

http://www.xumba.scholleco.com/index.php

Thanks Mike.
    That should take up about 100 more late night hours!
    D.