Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BassTalk 2010 at Radioworld

Thats awesome. !

OK its almost here and things are coming together nicely.

Timmy's coffee and donuts - check

Great Guest Speakers throughout the day - check

Wild Game BBQ Lunch compliments of Black Angus Meats - check

Guest appearances from my pals at FishnCanada - check

Great items for Silent Auction - check

Alot of people expected - check

Is there always room for more - check

BEST DEALS ANYWHERE on Fishing Electronics for attendees - double check

Hope to see you here!

Jack

Don't miss out on the Most Informative Bass Fishing Seminar event of the year in the GTA! Jack's going to have all kinds of exclusive specials for BassTalk attendees! Lunch is going to be provided by Black Angus and the Fishing Canada boys will be there as well! There will be displays from several different manufacturers as well. It's going to be a mini-Sportsman Show! Never mind the information overload that you'll receive from the speakers!

The Early Bird deadline is this Sunday March 28th so get your registrations in ASAP! Tickets are also available in store from Jack! Here is the itinerary for the day! For registration forms & more details go to our website www.radioworld.ca/basstalk

Radioworld Presents “BASS TALK 2010”

Sun. April 11, 2010
    4335 Steeles Ave. West (east of 400)
    Toronto, Ontario M3N 1V7
    416-667-1000 Toll-free 1-866-666-8600
    www.radioworld.ca

7:00 AM Registration Opens – Tim Hortons Coffee & Donuts

8:15 AM Welcome

8:30 AM David Chong - What Separates Winners from Donators? According to Albert Einstein & Other Fishing Geniuses!
    9:30 AM Simon Frost - Making it Work-Electronics-Your Underwater Eyes!
    10:30 AM Paul Shibata - The Pursuit of Sonar Perfection (Advanced Lowrance Installs & Intel!)

11:30 PM Wild Game BBQ Lunch provided by www.blackangusmeat.com

12:30 PM Doug Brownridge Pre-Fishing on the Fly!
    1:30 PM Derek Strub Smallmouth, How, Where & When?
    2:30 PM Mark Kulik What’ the Right Speed for You?
    3:30 PM Open Forum

Silent Auction throughout the day with proceeds donated to Dave Mercers "Casting for a Cure" and the "Big Brothers Big Sisters Catch a Dream" Kids Fishing Derby

Don't forget for past attendees of BassTalk 2010 your cost for this fun & information packed day is only $60!!!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

It's FISH ON at Radioworld!

The coffee is hot BBQ Grill is hotter and our excluse Pro Staff prices are the hottest anywhere :!

Thanks for coming out!

Jack

Wish I could get out ! Jack take notes for me, I'll get them from you at Quinte Bass Masters walleye tournament ...off to my real job

WOW.....What a Great day!

Thanks to the BassTalk Team who came out including Dave Chong, Doug Brownridge, Simon and Melanie Frost, Paul Shibata, Mark Kulik, Derek Strub, Harry Sillen, Mark Frey, Curtis Richardson and John Noel. You provided invaluable hints, tips and tricks, leaving the crowd with alot to think about. Congratulations for their collective effort in assisting to raise money for Dave Mercers "Casting for a Cure" and Big Brothers Big Sisters "Catch a Dream" Kids Fishing Derby. I am told that donations raised at todays event was the largest in BassTalk history.

A special "Thank You" to Sean Kelly at Black Angus Meats for providing the Wild Game BBQ Lunch, it was definitely a big hit with everyone...and to Danny Dunn (Radioworld and Navionics Pro Staff) and Sarah Dunn (Radioworld Fishing Team), Peter Bowman and Mike Miller (FishnCanada), Tommy Lam and Rob Patricio (EcoGear and Nories Lures), Curtis Atwater and Lawren Wentzel (Navico- Lowrance Canada), Rick Weatherill (CBAF and Lowrance Pro-Staff), Andy Pallotta (CSFL & Spring Fishing and Boat Show), Charles Ross (Lures and Tours) and others who contributed to the success of the day.

Today was one of the most enjoyable "work" days I have ever experienced. Thanks to everyone who chose to spend at Radioworld. It was the first of what will become an Annual Event and I promise "the best is yet to come"! :*

Sincerely

Jack Summers (and friends at Radioworld)

It was a great event. I took notes and learned a lot. Can't wait to get out and put the new knowledge to use!

Senior Member Richard Elliott Jr's Avatar
    Lots of information & one hell of a meal Bison & Kangaroo very tasty GREAT JOB GUYS & MEL
    Thanx for all your work Richard

Congratulations on a Job Well Done

This is the 3rd Basstalk I've attended, and the best by far. Every year it gets better and better. The amount of information you get at this event is unbelievable. Big thanks to Dave and all the speakers and people behind the scenes who put this all together. You guys are a credit to the industry. Special thanks to Jack and his people from Radio World for being great hosts. The Black Angus BBQ was fabulous! I've never had Bison or Kangaroo before, it was a real experience.

Thanks Jack and the Radioworld stafff for opening up the store so we could have another Basstalk in Toronto.Your generosity was appreciated and the education we got was invaluable.The lunch was a whole new experience and very tasty!.
    To all the Basstalk folks,again after 5 years of running on your tour I walked out with more information that I hope will help me more when I'm fishing.Every seminar and I think this must be up in the double digits now I have learned something,met new friends and just enjoyed a day of just talking fishing. I suspect some of your information is going to cost me money for the boat.
    Thanks again!!!

Guys what an awesome event...it was a blast for sure. Great job to all the speakers and the info was great and well the food was incredible...

Once again I let a bunch on money there between the 50/50 and the auctions....Jack you and your team where amazing hosts and its was a pleasure to be there.

Now its time to transfer that information to the water.

Peace Out

Dan

well ok - i admit. I was a VIRGIN at the "basstalk" meetings.....i've never gone to any and i regret it NOW! WOW, great show - very informative (and entertaining...re: Brownridge or was that Don Cherry?!).....lol...ALL the pro speakers were great...SOOOO much info to digest, and thankfully we were supplied notepads - these guys are class acts! Thanks to Chong and the helpers - all good people who ran the show SMOOTHLY - great location for the meeting at Radioworld - dangerous deals available (dangerous to my bank account anyway!lol)....great door prizes and the lunch was very good also. I never thought i'd say i ate kangaroo - but it was tasty nonetheless! Very professionally run bass club! Im not sure how many attendees there were but it seemed like nearly 80-100 people - did i mention the unlimited Tims coffee and timbits? Great way to spend a sunday before the season opens! NOW i'm pumped! Thanks again!

WOW! WOW! WOW! What can you say? Huge THANKS! to Jack & Radioworld for providing a great venue and being such gracious hosts! It is truly awesome when people who are trying to help build this sport are successful!

Great presentations from all the speakers, an amazing lunch courtesy of Black Angus Fine Meats, a enthusiastic crowd, a few laughs, a load of information, monies raised for 2 very worthwhile causes and eye-popping prices on electronics to boot, I'm really not sure how it could get any better!

I suppose if we had a pond there to actually catch fish, that would be cool!

We look forward to seeing everyone at the next BassTalk up in the Capital region at Paddletales! Can you say "CHICKEN!"? Mmmmmmmmm!

Cheers,
    Dave

Another great event Dave and Doug!! Well worth the drive from Napanee

Here are some comments from Pete Bowman regarding BassTalk at Radioworld.

http://www.fishncanada.com/content/blogcategory/16/36/