Come on Jack

I know that BFB members get a discount, I have been to your store, I have bought stuff from you in the past,
I was talkin about people who aren't BFB members, people on the highway as Dan drives by, and at the boat ramp, or when he pulls into a Tim Hortons and gets a coffee.

I was saying it would be great for you as a sponser to realize the added benefit, not that you don't already know that but just to reassure your continue support in the future.

You know that there are alot of people who fish, and aren't BFB members, or have never heard of Radioworld, and having this type of exposure is great assurance and continued support from you. Look at the other boat wrap you have out there, I had seen that one a dozen times and finally checked you out just because I saw the boat at an event in Orillia, I have driven by your store hundreds of times before that and always thought you were a CB store, and that was before you joined BFB. I am glad to see you have stepped up and given suport to the industry, and hopes that other people, vendors or companies will realize the benefits from this type of advertisement, and also provide someone with sponsorship opportunities.